• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando FlexTicket

nluvwithdisney

Mouseketeer
I pre-ordered the Orlando FlexTicket. Do I proceed directly to the main entrances at each of the parks or is their a special gate that I need to show my pass at. I noticed that the back of the ticket says that I will be required to sign it and show Proof of ID. I justed wante dto find out from those of you who have used it.

You can go directly to the gates. The employee at the gate may make you sign the back before you can enter.

nluvwithdisney,

We have always purchased FLEX tickets to USF/IOA.You need only to sign it once and should an ID once.From then on, you scan you card and go right through.It couldn't be easier! Have a great time!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter