Orlando informer ??

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I went last June had a blast just wondering when the June tickets go on sale

We will be there February 2-8, I see they have a meetup on February 3-4. Is this a private event that closes to regular guests after 5pm?

On the Universal site it lists hours for those days as 9a-9p, so I am slightly confused as to how this may work.

We will be there February 2-8, I see they have a meetup on February 3-4. Is this a private event that closes to regular guests after 5pm?

On the Universal site it lists hours for those days as 9a-9p, so I am slightly confused as to how this may work.
The Universal park hours for regular guests will be as posted. Meetup guests can enter at 5 and stay after park close.

Note that you will also not be able to dawdle in the park after park close on Meetup days, and they may close certain lines slightly before park close (normally, you can hop in line for anything right up until park close). Hagrids in particular is likely to close the line well before park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter