• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Stroller Rental anyone use them?

Jerseymomof2

Mouseketeer
I think we will rent a stroller this year instead of lugging our double stroller on and off the plane.

I checked out the Orlando Stroller Rental and they deliver to our hotel. Anyone care to share their experances with them?

I used them for our last trip to WDW, and I'll use them again... The stroller was easy to pick up (it was waiting for us at check-in), and easy to use. My only "problem" was that I couldn't figure out how to tighten up the straps for my 9mo pipsqueek, but I haven't figured that out on our stroller at home, either.

It has enough room in the basket underneath that we fit our diaper bag plus some other stuff in it, and I bought some straps to use so that we could hang other bags off of it too.

IMHO, it was completely worth it to not have to lug a stroller on the plane.

(p.s. You didn't ask this, and I don't know how old your kids are, but we also shipped diapers/wipes/food for our 9mo from diapers.com, so that I wouldn't have to pack that stuff in the suitcases. just fyi)

We rented a City Mini Double Stroller from Magic Strollers. I was a little hesitant at first (I am as budget conscious as they come), but I was ok with the cost after the experience. Although, I do not have a double stroller at home (kids were 5 and 1).

I highly recommend having a double stroller with you if you have 2 kids. It saves energy on those young legs. Whether you bring one from home or rent one is up to you. Just don't rent one from inside the park.

We used Orlando Stoller Rentals for our last trip and even with a resort change, it was no issue. We used the City Elite Double and had no problems getting on and off all forms of transportation on Disney property.

Friends joined us for part of our trip and she forgot to reserve their stroller (even after I reminder her several times:confused3). Our friends even arrived a day earlier than planned. They called OSR and they delivered a stroller within a few hours!:woohoo: Their customer service was awesome!

We used Orlando Stroller Rentals for our last trip, and it was great. The stroller was waiting for us at the resort when we checked in. It was easy to use - manuever, fold, etc. We are renting again for our next trip.

We used them in June. Very happy with them. Great customer service and it was hassle free. I would recommend for sure. :thumbsup2

Check out Magic Strollers also. We'be used them twice in the past and they we about $15-$20 cheaper then Orlando.

We used Orlando Stroller Rentals and they were super! We ordered a Sit and Stand and it was ready and waiting at the hotel when we arrived. Then we returned it to baggage and OSR took care of it from there when we were done. Easy as could be.

Thanks everyone. I will give them a try!

How hard is it getting the double strollers on the buses. is it a real pain?

The strollers are not that hard to get on and off. A lot of people have them so there is enough time for you to manauver around.

Would you suggest a stroller for 5yo? I never use our stroller anymore but thinking it is alot for her with all the walking. Also not sure if we should bring our Bob, umbrella, or rent one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter