• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando's Marine Mammal Keeper Experience

donaldfan1

Mouseketeer
i wondered if anyone has done this ? or knows about it ? as i want to ask a few things about it

oh thats great, im thinking of doing it, but i wondered if you have to get in deep water ? as i cant swim that good, and i dont like deep water ,also tell me abit about it please

I did too. You're never in deep water during that programme. You only sit poolside when you're interacting with the dolphins or beluga whales. It's really a great programme and you get to see so many animals during that day and learn a lot about animal care and stuff! I really enjoyed that day and it was one of the best days in Florida. :)

Here's a link to my review:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2368102

When I went it was very, very cold. It's like Dolphina said, no deep water interaction. And you're only poolside when she said - everything else the railing is between you and the animals/pools. I did get wet, but from comments made by some of the keepers, it wasn't anything like normal - it sounds like they usually have the dolphins splash you. Not the most pleasant thing when it's in the 40s - lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter