~Ornament Exchange-Sent/Received!~COMPLETED!

I received my ornaments from Mrsheppo's daughter Isabella. They are both from Lenox, a jingle snowman, and a cute penguin. Thanks!!!

Recieved my ornament while on vacation :) Thank you to Elisaba Dow :) It so cute and since i just bought the same one 2 weeks ago, i can now keep yours and gift mine! lol

My exchange ornament is purchased, will be sent out this week.

My package has been mailed and should arrive in a couple of days

Thank you so much Jean. I received a Merida ornament and an Olaf ornament. They are both very cute. I also received a box of peanut butter M&M's that DD already took.

Hi everyone! I ordered my pal's ornaments today! Patsy, I'll let you know when I have a tracking number. :goodvibes

Thank you so much Jean. I received a Merida ornament and an Olaf ornament. They are both very cute. I also received a box of peanut butter M&M's that DD already took.

You are very welcome. Wishing you and your family very Merry Christmas!!

IMPORTANT- Do not throw away your tracking number, and receipt. This is your way to track your package, and also if you have to file a claim. I had an incident that happened over the weekend, where someone broke into the locker box that had two boxes, and now I have the tracking info. since I was provided them by the senders. But no boxes....and an investigation is being held. Just a warning to all of you. You never would think it would happen to you, or someone would do such a thing, until it happens to you.

Friend of Pooh, thank you so much for my ornaments and other Disney goodies!!!!! I LOVE them!!!!!!! :-) Thank you thank you! Merry Christmas!

Aren't they adorable?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter