Orthopedic boots at disney

adamlatham smith

Mouseketeer
I am coming to disney on 31st aug 2019 for 3 weeks but I have Orthopaedic boots I have to use as show in the pic will they to much in the heat

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
It will still be hot. Rain every afternoon. Only you can determine if it/they will be too hot, but if that's the footwear you need, that's the footwear you need.

To add to @kaytieeldr's response, try to find socks that are "sweat wicking" and meant to help keep feet cool.

Don't change your footwear without consulting with your physician first.

I have always been that person in boots when everyone else is in sandles. Make sure the rest of your body is as cool as possible. Tactical / moisture wicking shirts and shorts help a lot. Also, be prepared that you may find yourself wanting to change your socks twice per day. Be ready to do that if needed.

Adam: The main thing will be managing your day and taking advantage of being able to be inside in air conditioning when you can. I have had to wear tactical-style boots in Texas summer heat and that and changing socks mid-day were the two things that helped the most. If you take a mid-day break back at your hotel and are able to, get your feet out of the boots for a while to take a break and breathe too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter