• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Osborne Light--details please!

APHPAPHP

Earning My Ears
Osborne Lights--what/when/where--give me some details please. It seems to be a popular attraction.

I highly recommend going to YouTube and searching for last year's. Great stuff!

It's included in your HS theme park (or park hopper) admission. Starts when it's dark and runs until the park closes. I haven't checked the schedule to see when it officially starts date wise, but I know this weekend they were doing cast previews of it.

The Osbourne Lights are at DHS back towards LMA. The streets are covered in lights that dance to music that they play. It also "snows" while the lights are dancing and it really is awesome. In past years they've offered little paper viewing glasses for AP holders that make the lights appear more sparkly but the lights are amazing without the lights (possibly even better since you aren't constantly having to catch the glasses as they fall off your face).

HI! This show is a MUST SEE!!! Go to the DIS Home page, go to the SEARCH field and type in "Osbourne". You can read about and see photo's! It's really spectacular.

Good luck
brunette

Saw the cast preview on Friday night...amazing this year! Here's a preview....

DSC00843-1.jpg

DSC00846-1.jpg

DSC00861-1.jpg

View through the glasses:
DSC00851-1.jpg

If you get a chance to go definately do it!! Its an amazing show when they dance.

How long does this display go till is it over at the end of Dec?

We are AP holders how / where do you get the glasses?

IF they have them again this year they'll be up near the front of the park. As soon as you walk into the park the stroller rental place is on the right, where we picked up our glasses was to the right of the stroller place. You had to present your AP for each pair of glasses that you wanted.

Today while playing with our "3D Crayola Chalk" I found that the 3D glasses made lights a bit sparkly so I'm thinking we might bring those glasses and see how they work.

We will be seeing these when we are there in a week. I'm expecting it to be one of the highlights of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter