Oscar Nominations -- How Many of the Movies Have you Seen?

No plans to watch. Every award shows follows the same boring formula. The host/hostess does a monologue with a lot of inside jokes only those who are avid fans will get. The winners try to make funny acceptance speeches even when they aren't particularly good at being a comedian.

No plans to watch. Every award shows follows the same boring formula. The host/hostess does a monologue with a lot of inside jokes only those who are avid fans will get. The winners try to make funny acceptance speeches even when they aren't particularly good at being a comedian.
Well, last year was kind of an exception.

Started to watch Glass Onion.....stopped less than halfway through. Didnt like it at all.
Saw Maverick, loved it.
Saw Elvis, loved it.
No interest in seeing the rest to be honest. And i definitely will NOT be watching. I'll catch the highlights the following day.

Everything Everywhere....odd story, hard to keep up with unless you focus every second, IMO. It was good, but you do have pay attention to get it.

Elvis..not overly impressed

Maverick...tried too hard to be Top Gun. This is the only one we saw in theaters, and had to do a rewatch when it came out on streaming, because of people on both sides of us being rude in the theater. (People on DH's side were recording the dumb thing, and texting/posting on a different phone, so lots of flashes of light from there; and the guy next to me couldn't keep himself in his seat, and kept coming into mine plus he wouldn't shut up the entire time)

Turning Red...meh

Black Panther...was not excited over this one. BP is my favorite Marvel movie, and I am still not sure I like the direction the new movie has gone.

Glass Onion....Loved it. Don't take it as a serious show
---------
No interest in seeing Avatar. I didn't see the first one, so not going to see the new one.

Will watch the rest when they comes to Amazon or some other streaming.

I just finished “RRR,” which received a nomination for best original song. It’s crazy entertaining! I wish it had received a nomination for best international film as well.

I've seen seven of them. Before the Oscars I will watch the other three. I still need to see Triangle of Sadness, All Quiet on the Western Front, and Women Talking. I have read Women Talking, so I am looking forward to that one.

I have not seen any of the best picture nominations so far. I do want to watch the following:
  • "All Quiet on the Western Front"
  • "The Banshees of Inisherin"
  • "Everything Everywhere All at Once"
  • "The Fabelmans"
  • "Tár"
  • "Top Gun: Maverick"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter