• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oscar! Post & Let Us Know When You Get Home!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I was just thinking about Oscar. (WO!) If he left Orlando at 8am this morning and if he is driving straight through to Ohio, he still has probably a couple more hours to go yet. I can't even begin to imagine doing that drive on Friday, not leaving until Friday afternoon, I think he said he left about 2pm and then and turning around and doing it again on Sunday and after searching for Pete for hours and hours Saturday night at mobbed and crazy Universal. :sad2:

So, I know he's going to be exhausted, but I'm hoping he'll post to let us know he made it home safe and sound.

I was just thinking about Oscar. (WO!) If he left Orlando at 8am this morning and if he is driving straight through to Ohio, he still has probably a couple more hours to go yet. I can't even begin to imagine doing that drive on Friday, not leaving until Friday afternoon, I think he said he left about 2pm and then and turning around and doing it again on Sunday and after searching for Pete for hours and hours Saturday night at mobbed and crazy Universal. :sad2:

So, I know he's going to be exhausted, but I'm hoping he'll post to let us know he made it home safe and sound.

He is WildenCrazyOscar for sure for doing this :) but I so admire him for his feats and honestly I never thought he could ever top his iphone TR's from a few weeks ago---WRONG! I have to admit I'm concerned b/c he has to be exhausted and is flyin' solo on this infamous trip and hitting a lot of rain on his way home...I get narcolepsy just thinking about that LONG road trip and at night, looking at windshield wipers while driving through the PA turnpike (?)...I am sure his adrenaline:cloud9: and our pixie dust will get him home safely! PLEASE tell me he found a hotel and is zonked out, dreaming about his podcast cruise!:wizard:

so tomorrow if anyone asked what I did this weekend, I have no way of explaining so that I will not sound like a raving crazy person... I drove 1040 miles (one way)to hang out at Universal Studios while people on the internet helped me find a guy in a tshirt to win a cruise.

so tomorrow if anyone asked what I did this weekend, I have no way of explaining so that I will not sound like a raving crazy person... I drove 1040 miles (one way)to hang out at Universal Studios while people on the internet helped me find a guy in a tshirt to win a cruise.

Welcome home WO!

I'd like to see that conversation myself. I'm a Disney fanatic and even I thought it was a crazy thing to do!

I'm sure the "YES, I'm going to Disney again" conversation will be nothing compared to this.

Whew. SMILING for YOU, and now g'nite, Found Boy, I mean "Stalker King"! You entertained us more than Natalie Wood in "Gypsie".

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!pirate: Can only imagine your "celebrityness" on the podcast cruise?!

Suhwheet dreams!:) :) :)

Doesn't sound crazy to me!! :rotfl:

Actually, it is probably a more interesting weekend than most people had. Heck, all I was doing was watching the thread and I had a more interesting weekend than normal :)

--Daneen

Hi WO, Glad you made it home safe. If you want to show people how crazy it was check out the you tube video I shot from Kart Kam last night. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSn8g-cEnzI

And to think you almost gave up. I was pulling for you as you walked off toward the stage. Great job. :thumbsup2

Just watched the video Bob! Thanks for getting it up so quick! :thumbsup2
It's soooooo cool to feel like "part of the action" and to put video to the Hunt Thread.

I love Kaht Kam! :lovestruc

I understand this. Why wouldn't anyone else?

Don't forget to add that you are now at celebrity status on the boards. People from far, far away know who you are and await the chance to meet you on the cruise.

Maybe WildeOscar should learn to fly a plane for next time.

So glad you made it home safe and sound WO! What a weekend! I would have to say you made a good investment in time and money. Gas money $100, hotel stay $89, spending the day at USO $74.99, and you have won a cruise on the Disney Wonder! PRICELESS!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You left out in hourdes of people, in the dark. Following a man in a evc with lights and a camera. :scared1:

Congratulations!!!!

I didn't watch the excitement on Saturday but just read through all 46 pages at work. Amazing, crazy, fun and a little wacky. Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter