OT: ArriveCAN before cruise starting from Canadian Port?

Gigi22

DIS Veteran
We are Canadian and booked on a cruise that starts in Canada, goes to some Canadian ports, then to some US ports. The cruise ends in the US. Of course, we have to complete ArriveCAN before we fly home. But, our cruise company seems to want us to complete ArriveCAN before we embark from Canada. Do I have this right?

Yes that is correct. They will not let you on the ship until you have completed ArrivCan for cruising. If you were doing a one way cruise that had no stops in Canada you would not need to complete it. But since you say it has some CDN stops (I'm assuming Victoria?) you do need to complete it before embarkation. Seems weird I know 😀😂

Yes that is correct. They will not let you on the ship until you have completed ArrivCan for cruising. If you were doing a one way cruise that had no stops in Canada you would not need to complete it. But since you say it has some CDN stops (I'm assuming Victoria?) you do need to complete it before embarkation. Seems weird I know 😀😂
It just seems so counterintuitive! Thanks for the confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter