• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: Boston

Before I moved to Boston, my husband and I spent a weekend staying at the Omni Parker House and we loved it. It's a great hotel with a lot of history- the original Boston Cream Pie is here, and it's where Parker House Rolls were invented.

The rooms have all been recently redone, so the hotel has history but it's extremely well-maintained. It's also right near the T, so you can get anywhere in Boston from here.

Another good hotel is the Kimpton Onyx. It's more of a boutique, but the rooms are beautiful and the staff is friendly.

Have fun!

you all are making this Boston Girl very homesick.......BUT I will be back there in JUly and with any luck Iam going to try and go to the Boston Pops July 4th Spectacular - which this year will include TobyKeith ( a personal favorite)

can't wait for some REAL pizza!!!! and a little bawstn accent.....

12 to 2 says it ALL ::MickeyMo Great game!! Hope u had fun at the game. It was a great night to be at a night game as well. Maybe you will come back to Boston for more fun soon .:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter