• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just returned - what is going on were all tagged:cheer2: :cheer2:

This is nearly as exciting as getting engaged this weekend ;) :lmao:

Congrats! on the engagment and your tags!....come on then lets hear the details?

I have just returned - what is going on were all tagged:cheer2: :cheer2:

This is nearly as exciting as getting engaged this weekend ;) :lmao:

I love how your tag blames me!!! :lmao:

Congrats on the engagement Hun, I've already said on FB, but Congrats!! Now, whats the story? Hmmmmm???

Bob xoxoxox

whats a chat board party??

If you follow the links back through to the first chat thread (OT - My Name Is Emma) you'll find some examples in there somewhere.

Basically, we pick a theme, pass around some virtual drinks and nibbles and generally make no sense.

It keeps the mods busy for an evening though - a party seems to create far more chat thread pages than normal.

I will be back soon, I really need to bath Kyra. Plus i need to go in the corner and cry.

Who would of thought...bullied by the Tag Fairy.

Soft drinks for me and Bob, please. Someone should bake a cake for Small World.:)

Whoah I cant keep up with this board!!!

I will put a big long post one once I can get my photos off my phone - it was amazing ... here is the basic details are too follow (probably tomorrow got to got for a meal with my parents later)

got in from work and Henry told we were leaving and going away, my things were packed I just needed to get in the car, so I got in then as we were driving he put on a special cd of my favourite disney songs for me to listen too (enchanted, little mermaid etc), we drove for about an hour (going through some very random places) then got to these lovely little wood cabins which he had booked for the weekend - they were so nice with outdoor hot tub etc. My clothes were already inside, as was champagne and flowers (he had already been and set it all up that afternoon). He sat me down on the bed with champagne in my hand and had put the ring in this little heart cushion and then got down on one knee and proposed

Once composed and after numerous phone calls, text messages etc we went to dinner in the bistro that was next to the lodges (it was very yummy) then we spent the evening drinking champagne in the hot tub!

On Saturday we went to York for the day - this was special as it was the first place we went to together .

It was lovely - perfect in fact! Were sad to be home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter