• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT: fall fun bday party help

minnie4me

DIS Veteran
considering a fall themed party for DS's 6th bday. End of Oct, but don't want to do a Halloween theme this year. So looking for ideas for fun and games. We live in western PA and outside may not be an option this time of year. I thought bobbing for apples would be fun, DS said," we will get wet" and I told him I'd have towels to dry with. any suggestions greatly appreciated....and yes the lego bday party post is mine too, working all the angles for maximum # of ideas !!
Thanks !!

Hmm.. I don't have any ideas at the moment but if I think of any, I will edit.

Definitley check out www.familyfun.com or just do a general google search. Also, I don't know if you receive the Current Catalog but there are some great fall crafts for kids in there!! I think it was under Current Kids, so maybe google Current Catalog Kids?

Good luck and I hope you get some great ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter