OT (ish) who is going to Disney Princess on Ice (Wishes)?

PJackson

DIS Veteran
Just wondered who has actually booked for this in the UK and when do you go? I ask because Buttercup mentioned I go before her - you will see my ticker below (looking lonely without a next trip to 'DLRP' ticker!!)....

Am I the first to go on these boards? I'm so excited about it - our DD1 doesn't know - going to try and keep it a secret! I think I'm probably so excited as we haven't got another trip to DLRP to look forward to (yet!) :wizard:

:cheer2::cheer2:I can't wait!!:cheer2::cheer2:
Going on the 28th of November and have front row tickets for me and my DD who's 5. having a nice girlie day with her! princess:

I'm going on the 28th Oct day after DD's 4th Birthday, I'm keeping it a suprise aswell....

I saw some photos of the show and oh my its amazing!

Lucky you!!!

We took Mia to see Mickey and Minnie on ice and then HSM on ice last year... Mickey and Minnie had the Princesses as guests and it was brilliant! Your daughters will love it! Just beware that the merchandise is hugely overpriced, I remember one slush puppy drink was £7-8 if not more!!!

My tickets are for early November - and we take our own snacks :thumbsup2.

I'm not going this year but I did go to the Princess Classics in 2006 and it was fantastic. :thumbsup2

I look forward to hearing all your feedback. :goodvibes

me and my DD are going 20th november at sheffield row b down the side of the rink all paid for by Mr Tesco vouchers:wizard:my DD is 12 but she said she would love it still (just dont,t tell her mates lol)

We're booked! 20th Nov at Sheffield Arena. :woohoo:

Its our first Disney on Ice, and I can't wait to see it. Don't plan on telling DD til much nearer the time :)

We are going to Manchester as well but I can't remember the date :confused3 I think it is the 2nd. I am also keeping it a surprise from DD....funnily enough DS and DH would rather see the Walking With Dinosaurs show.

Going in October I think - or whenever it's at Birmingham anyway, maybe that's November! And we have front row tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs in August so that should be fantastic!

Not going to the Princess one but last February we did go and watch 'Disney on Ice' and it was awesome. We all sat enraptured, even though we were very high up!

Quite a few of us going then :goodvibes It's our first Disney on Ice show too - can't wait - not sure DH will be so impressed but if the Princesses are pretty he'll be happy :lmao:

I can't decide whether to take DD2 though :confused3 She'll be 16 months (so would be free), it's over a lunchtime so I think it's probably not a good idea as although I can give her snacks, I can't feed her properly etc, and it's also her nap time. I feel a bit cruel but she may well end up spoiling it for her big Sister if she gets upset/overtired. My Mum keeps telling me her time will come! :rolleyes1

We booked before the tickets were released to the public so also got front row seats :cool1:

We're also going to manchester on the sat 3rd oct - really excited. DD doesn't know, will tell her nearer the time. Row A because i booked so early!

I could of got front row but there is no way i was paying £40 a ticket plus craning the neck is a no no for me, I did that when i had front row for Playhouse Disney Live!

We paid £16.50 a ticket and got excellent seats. I can't wait to take Kyra, she is going to love it.

Just found a video of the show. Don't watch if you dont want to see what its about. It does look amazing and I can't wait to take Kyra, she is gonna love it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsZOvneUmKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsZOvneUmKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks like there's a few things in there to keep DS amused thankfully!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter