OT-My soulmate is in the hospital! *UPDATED AGAIN*

We're so happy that all the prayers and pixie dust are working so well!!!! Please keep us all updated. Caroline

James, I had no idea. I am so sorry. But I'm so glad Linda is doing better. I'll be sure to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

James,
So glad to hear the surgery went well, and will continue to pray that her recovery continues, and goes well. Give her my best, and tell her she has to ge all better by time Vince and Suzi have another pin meet!:wave:

James,
Glad to hear Linda did well thru surgery. Tell her she has to get well or I won't have anybody to buy pins for ;)

Hi James,

My thoughts have been with you and Linda and hope she is feeling better.

I do have to tell you that the best medicine and the fastest way to recover is just to go to Disney World and walk down Main Street.

There is Magic there and she will feel so much better.

Darlene

James, I'm glad to hear all went well with the surgery. And hope to see a post here later that you are bringing Linda home today!

James

I just saw this today (with all the snow I've been away from the computer all weekend).

I remember how poorly Linda was feeling when I saw you both a couple of weeks ago - I'm sorry that she's going through such a painful time! But I am happy to hear that she is on her way to recovery and will hopefully be better than ever.

You're both in our thoughts and prayers, please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Jonie

<b>SSSssssooo</b> Glad to Hear that the Tide has turned!

Now, James, you have to take good care of Linda while she finishes mending. :) You're going to have to lug your own pin bags, don't bother her with difficult trade decisions, and no more forcing her to rearrange your pins alphabetically! ;)

Of course, you can shower her with flowers (and pins), as necessary! :D

James and Linda!!!!

James please pass on to Linda all our
love and hugs and to take it easy.

Both of you take it slow and thank God
they were able to hopefully fix the problem.
Just let her take it nice and slow to heal
and please make sure you keep us updated!!!!

Our love and prayers to you both!!!!!

Hugs!!!

Dana, Michael, Justin and Brittany!!!

James,
Continued prayers & PD for Linda & you too. You are in my thoughts.

James,

Nat and I continue to keep Linda and you in our thoughts and prayers. And hope she has a quick recovery.

I'm so sorry I didn't know about this sooner, James. I haven't been on the board for quite a while, and didn't realize Linda was sick until I got a note from Sorcerer last night. That's what I get for not checking the board more often.

I'm glad Linda is home now, and I know you will be taking great care of her. You will be both be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope to see you both sometime soon!

By the way, I know what you mean about the quality of care -- I brought my husband home from the hospital yesterday after having the same surgery done for the second time. Hoping they got it right this time.

James - I am so glad Linda is home. Tell her to take care, take it easy, and get better soon!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter