OT: need ideas for Halloween Party at school

sardanem

Mouseketeer
I find myself in the situation of being in charge of my DD's Boogie Bash this year. I have been going to this school for 11 years and still have 4 years to go. Needless, to say, I would like to try something new this year because I am sick and tired of the same thing. What we have always done is a bunch of homemade games for junkie little prizes. We have nail polishing and tattoos. We have a lollipop tree. We have a DJ for the kids who want to dance. We have served hot dogs and chips in the past, but due to all the new food rules, we are just having donated baked goods. There are about 425 kids in the school and would say a little more than half the kids come. Add in their parents, and the building gets crowded. If anyone has any ideas for something new to try, I would love to hear them. Thanks in advance.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter