OT: Recommendations for NYC Limo service for 6 pax?

SleepyatDVC

DIS Veteran
Relatives are coming into town one night on route to London. They were planning on renting a minivan for 6 people from LGA to midtown to EWR to catch a 8:30am flight.

With the drop-off fees on rental and the hassle of returning the car, it might be better to get limo service to EWR in the morning. I could pick them up from LGA the evening before but would not be able to drive them to EWR in the morning.

I have never used limo service in NYC. Anyone know of a reputable limo service in NYC with reasonable rates?

:bounce: :bounce:

Called DH in Manhattan and asked if he would ask around his office. So far 2 names, XYZ and Tel Aviv. Hope this helps, if he gets any more names I'll let you know.

Thanks for the suggestions maureenmac!!

I didn't have a chance to get quotes until today 'cause I've been sick like a dog (still am :( ) !!!

I called Tel Aviv and their rates seem reasonable. I'm still calling around - the car/limo services don't require more than 1 to 2 days notice. I'll pass on the info to my relatives - they'll decide if they want a stretch limo, suburban or van - those are the choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter