Other than the view, are there any other pros to booking a bay view room at PBH?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
We're not at all familiar with the PBH. It would cost about $50 more per night to have a bay view room instead of a garden view 2 QN room. Very rarely do we even pay much attention to the view outside our rooms. So I'm wondering if there are other advantages to having a bay view room. Are they located in an area that would be more convenient to the pool, water taxi, walking path to the parks, food, etc? Do the bay view rooms have a better room layout than the garden view? Or are they the same floor plans?

I would like to know if other than the view, do the bay view rooms offer other advantages?

Thanks for your help!

Ya, you can see when the boat is coming!!!!

Layout is the same as everything else. I love the bay view. Not sure it is worth $50/night more.

Agree with damo. I've stayed in both, only paying the extra for the bay view when the garden, less expensive view was not available at the least expensive rate. My memory is that the layout was the same. The non-view was actually closer to the main pool, water taxi, and walking path, but I believe that depends more on which wing they put you in than room type as I believe there are both room types in various wings? The view room we had happened to be closer to the very small, hillside pool. I would save the money and go with the non-bay view.

We love PBH and the portofino parlor suite with the connecting 2 queen room with bay view. West wing, right above the boat dock. We could see the boat coming from the windows and just run down. :-)

Ours was renovated newly and not near the part of the resort that was being renovated currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter