Others onT-Mobile network-How's the service at Disney??

CluelessDisFan

DIS Veteran
We switched to T-Mobile recently, and we are satisfied with our service. The savings has been great. But I'm nervous about traveling with our new wireless provider. So can anyone tell me how T mobile service is at Disney parks specifically within the last year or so? We'll need to use our phones to connect to MDE, probably quite a bit as we navigate MDE, and FP+ for the first time. TIA

We just switched from T-Mobile to Verizon because the service where we live is awful, but we had no problems at all on WDW property and surrounding area. I used MDE and never had any trouble calling or texting anyone in my family except inside Soarin while waiting online. No bars there at all.

We went motorhome shopping in Selma, and it was touchy there.

I have had T-Mobile for years and have never had a problem at all at WDW.

I have had T-Mobile for years and have never had a problem at all at WDW.

Same with our DD. She had T-Mobile, DW had AT&T, I Verizon. No problems with any except AT&T, and not a lot of issues at WDW with AT&T. HTH

Just another person letting you know that I've never had a problem w/ TMobile @ WDW. One less thing to worry about!

Dh and I have had T-Mobile for years and have always had excellent service at WDW. Better than in our hometown. lol

Another one with excellent tmobile service at WDW. Some trouble at Pop Century, but as long as I stood outside the room or close to the door it was fine. I think everyone struggles with reception at the values bc of the thick concrete walls.

We switched to T-Mobile recently, and we are satisfied with our service. The savings has been great. But I'm nervous about traveling with our new wireless provider. So can anyone tell me how T mobile service is at Disney parks specifically within the last year or so? We'll need to use our phones to connect to MDE, probably quite a bit as we navigate MDE, and FP+ for the first time. TIA

We have T-Mobile and went to Disney about a month ago. Service was perfect. Never had an issue and I used the MDE app throughout our whole trip. It was so convenient having it to see the wait times for the rides. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter