• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ottawa area?

diz karen

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if there is anyone in the Ottawa area going to Disney before Christmas. There is a little souvenir that I did not buy that my daughter really wanted. (I did not know she wanted it so badly until after we got home.) It is one of those blue sorcerers hat car antenna things. I know I could call and get one sent but for the price of shipping it is not worth it.
If anyone is going and would be willing to get one for me I would really appreciate it. I would love to put it in her Christmas stocking.

Hi Karen. We're going in November - we live in Cumberland. Email me with the details of where I might find one of those and I'll try to get one for you. lmkozyra@rogers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter