Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Ok forgive me if i am going off topic. I do consider myself a disnyphile and think i know a good bit. i understand the Autograph pages for making personalized autograph books. I am not following the purpose of the Passports though. :confused3 Before you start flaming :dance3: my apparent lack of knowledge and attempt to take my card away I know they dont need a purpose. I am just wonder what most people use the For. i really like the Passport cards and want to make some myself just want to know what to do with them once i make them. :worship:

Thanks

The passport is used for Epcot. You can buy an official one at disney, but many people like to make their own as it ends up actually being nicer and in some cases cheaper.

"The Passport replicates a US passport. It contains two pages for each country plus Millennium Village. At a cost of $9.95 your child gets a few stickers (of somewhat poor quality -- they don't come off easily and the child will need adult assistance to remove properly) for each country and the opportunity to have a personal written message from a representative at each country. The messages may be written in the language of country but each message is verbally repeated to the child."

Here's a link i found that shows pictures of the official one:

http://www.disneybyjoe.com/2009/04/few-of-my-favorite-things-epcot.html

Here's a link to a fellow DISigner who made her own (with pictures...and they're awesome!).

Hope this helps...

Evan

Ok forgive me if i am going off topic. I do consider myself a disnyphile and think i know a good bit. i understand the Autograph pages for making personalized autograph books. I am not following the purpose of the Passports though. :confused3 Before you start flaming :dance3: my apparent lack of knowledge and attempt to take my card away I know they dont need a purpose. I am just wonder what most people use the For. i really like the Passport cards and want to make some myself just want to know what to do with them once i make them. :worship:

Thanks

I see what you are looking for - something like this that I just found when searching for clip art. However, I like the layout and style of the cards we are using.

I'll see if I can find this without the background.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Autograph Cards/Pirate Cards/PirateGoofy4x62.jpg

Could you make the card using the Goofy Donatalie posted? I have not been able to find the other one and I need to get my books finished soon. We leave in 37 days. Thanks, Allison

I tried to use the one from Natalies card, but I couldn't "cut" it out just perfectly...

So, here's a substitute...

Evan

Could you make the card using the Goofy Donatalie posted? I have not been able to find the other one and I need to get my books finished soon. We leave in 37 days. Thanks, Allison

I'm going to PM you to request three passport cards. I will attach photos for you to include in these.

Thansk Karen

I'm all caught up...

For any immediate requests, please give me a few days as I'm currently at DW!!!

Here's some "irony"...

I put all this time into making the ID cards and passports and today we go to Epcot, and I forget our passports!!!! We'll be going back in a few days, so I wasn't to worried, but my wife was making fun of me all day!

Evan

Evan - do you have a Duffy the Disney Bear in 8x8? I have someone on the autograph book thread looking for one. Thanks! :goodvibes

I posted in the other thread not realizing you have your own thread.

I was asking..

Just wondering if you have or know where I could find a 10x10 Captain Hook and Mr. Smee Autograph page, Special Agent Oso autograph page, and a Jake and the Never Land Pirates Autograph page? These are my daughters favorite shows and she would love autograph pages of these. Thank in advance.

You're killing me!!!! :)

I'll see what I could put together...give me a day or two!

Evan

I posted in the other thread not realizing you have your own thread.

I was asking..

Just wondering if you have or know where I could find a 10x10 Captain Hook and Mr. Smee Autograph page, Special Agent Oso autograph page, and a Jake and the Never Land Pirates Autograph page? These are my daughters favorite shows and she would love autograph pages of these. Thank in advance.

You're killing me!!!! :)

I'll see what I could put together...give me a day or two!

Evan

Thank you So very much. I love my book (almost every page is your designs). You should get paid for all that creativity.

Since I am already a pain I have 1 more favor to ask.:worship: Is it possible to put an autograph panel for Wendy Darling on the Peter Pan autograph page and a Mad Hatter on the Alice Autograph page. The answer can be no, I am just running out of pages and would like to combine as much as possible if I can to get more pages available for others.

Thanks.

If I get fired, it's your fault! Pages are on my photobook page.

I'll see what I can do about the other requests...

Evan

Thank you So very much. I love my book (almost every page is your designs). You should get paid for all that creativity.

Since I am already a pain I have 1 more favor to ask.:worship: Is it possible to put an autograph panel for Wendy Darling on the Peter Pan autograph page and a Mad Hatter on the Alice Autograph page. The answer can be no, I am just running out of pages and would like to combine as much as possible if I can to get more pages available for others.

Thanks.

Here are the latest...keep in mind that you are not going to see all of these characters (like Jake for example...)

Evan

Thanks.

I am going to push my luck 1 more time. Is there any way you can make an autograph page for the genie and captain jack sparrow? I promise after this I will be done:worship:

Hi Evan,

I just PM'd you a request for some passport pages for all the kids going on our trip in September. I'm in no big rush to get them, just hopefully within the next 20 days or so. I have a discount code for free photobooks that expire in 23 days =) Thank you!!

-Christina

Done! Check your PM for the links...

Evan

Hi Evan,

I just PM'd you a request for some passport pages for all the kids going on our trip in September. I'm in no big rush to get them, just hopefully within the next 20 days or so. I have a discount code for free photobooks that expire in 23 days =) Thank you!!

-Christina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter