Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Okay so I've read the rules...sorry if my request above is wrong. I'm wondering if I can have a 10x10 autograph page for Belle that looks a little more similar to the other Princess pages you have!

I was also wondering if I could request a Mickey and Minnie on separate pages that are cartoons with the same kind of autographs boxes as your other pages.

And finally...I was wondering if I could have a H&V combined character page or two to a page. Maybe like Jake and Doc and Sofia and Handy Manny. Or even all of them on one page!

I really hoping I'm asking for these correctly!

Does anyone know if there are any autograph pages for Flora, Fauna and Merryweather? ( Fairies from Sleeping Beauty)?? And autograph pages for Perla and Suzy( the 2 mice from Cinderella)???

I love your Epcot passports! I was just wondering if you could customize an ID page for me? Not sure if you're DISigning right now. :o

Great stuff using it to make passport books and autograph book. Is there anyway that you can send me the following one blank so I can fill it in? Otherwise I can send you the information for the 2 of them. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

PassportID.jpg

I was wondering if you will be making the 2016 Cover Page for the Passports (5x7)? You said if we would like a pdf of the 5x7 v8 passport you would send it. Would you please be so kind to do that? Please let me know and also are you still not personalizing pages? I would like the page with name and dates for my two grandchildren. Thanks for sharing your talents!!!

Last edited:
Just stopped by to update all of the epcot passport covers so that they do not include any dates and can now be used (without me having to update them every year) for future years...

Evan

I was wanting two personalized ID cards and two personalized passport pages but I don't know how to send you a private message.

Could I get the PIY file please?

Hi,

You can download the printing directions and PIY Epcot Passport by clicking on the below link...

Please post in my thread how everything turns out, as well as if you have any questions or problems!

Have a good trip!

Evan

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

:)

Last edited:
Can you do a 10x10 for Joy and Sadness and a Doc similar to sofia, add a Flick 10x10 . Remove Carl from the up 10x10. Remove Jane from Tarzan, remove timon from rafiki one and possibly update the hollywood and vine one. I know your not as around as much anymore. Your pictures are great. Cant wait to do my girls book. I will need a cover for Kylie,Peyton and Lydia if you have time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Here are some...not sure if I will get a chance to do all of your requests, but just keep checking back and I'll see what other ones I can do over the next week or two.

Thank you sooo much. I have plenty of time for the updates to the characters. I was able to make a cover Lydia as my buddy leaves in 2 weeks. So if you can update to characters that sign and do two covers sometime in the next few months my kids will love it. I could always have someone else do the cover if you can't get to them as I'm sure you have a lot of time invested in covers. I'm mainly looking for updates and hope new characters don't end up in park because I love your design and size!! Thanks so much. Happy new year.

Hollywood and Vine is changing over to Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine...once I know exactly who the character will be, I'll try to remember and do an updated 10x10...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter