Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Holy smokes!!!! 13????? One of those better be me!!!!

No problem...PM me the info and give me a few days to complete them...

Evan

AWESOME!!!! I am still gathering all the info I will PM later today....YEs, 13 and those are only the kids its 26-28 all together :banana::banana:

Was looking to get 3 of the 5x7 passport ID pages personalized. Do you want me to pm you all the info?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Yep...just send me a PM and include the requested info as indicated in the first Post.

Evan

Was looking to get 3 of the 5x7 passport ID pages personalized. Do you want me to pm you all the info?

Thanks in advance for you help.

I would like to have 2 personalized 5x7 passport id pages made. I tried to PM you but evidently since I am new to the board, I can't PM you yet. Can you PM me your email address?

Hi, I love your passports, and would like to request two of the id pages for a 4x6 book. Thanks in advance.

I love your passports! I would like to request 3 Bio Pages for my kids if you have time. We are going on 11/29:banana:, But I will be printing and binding them myself so there is time. I am sending you a PM with the info. Thank you in advance!

Hi Everyone,

If I have not PM'ed you, please PM me again (or post here if you can't). I think I am all caught up, but it was a busy weekend and I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone's request...

Evan

Hi Everyone,

If I have not PM'ed you, please PM me again (or post here if you can't). I think I am all caught up, but it was a busy weekend and I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone's request...

Evan

I can't PM and have info and pics for 13 kids is it possible to email????

I would like to have 2 personalized 5x7 passport id pages made. I tried to PM you but evidently since I am new to the board, I can't PM you yet. Can you PM me your email address?

I didn't get a PM from you and I can't PM you because I am new to the board.

Thanks.

I LOVE your passports. We're not going until Dec 2012, but will definitely be asking for a Passport ID page then.

I also love the silver mickey background paper you use. Do you have any idea where you got it from? I've been searching for weeks for something like that, and can't find anything even close. I'd sure appreciate it!!

Hi,

The silver background is one of Natalie's DISigns. You can search her photobucket site for it, but here is a copy...

Evan

I LOVE your passports. We're not going until Dec 2012, but will definitely be asking for a Passport ID page then.

I also love the silver mickey background paper you use. Do you have any idea where you got it from? I've been searching for weeks for something like that, and can't find anything even close. I'd sure appreciate it!!

This passport was made to somewhat mimic what a current real USA passport looks like. It is also being designed specifically to be printed by artscow using their 4x4 deluxe photobook option (http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/d...k-20-pages-634). The artscow 4x4 deluxe photobook can print 32 total pages, unlike their larger deluxe photobook versions, which can only do 20. Also, this one might be a little bit "pricey" to have made, as I figure it will be about $24 plus shipping (without any deals/specials, but it seems like artscow always has some special going on).

Evan

Thank you so much. You have no idea!! I've been looking and looking for this silver Background paper. I really appreciate it.

I have been trying to access your photobucket containing the 4x6 autograph cards in the donatalie style v1, but for some reason my computer doesn't want me to look at them! I needed 3 more characters in order to complete my autograph book and was hoping you could help me out by posting them in your thread if they are available.

Ferb
Rapunzel
Darth Vader

Thank you so much and I love your designs! I think you have inspired me to do Epcot passports for the kids!

I'm not sure if this will help because the images are linked to photobucket, but here they are (the one for Darth is from Natalie). If this doesn't work, then I would suggest trying from a different computer...

I have been trying to access your photobucket containing the 4x6 autograph cards in the donatalie style v1, but for some reason my computer doesn't want me to look at them! I needed 3 more characters in order to complete my autograph book and was hoping you could help me out by posting them in your thread if they are available.

Ferb
Rapunzel
Darth Vader

Thank you so much and I love your designs! I think you have inspired me to do Epcot passports for the kids!

I love your passports! I'm trying to make some for our trip next year. I have never used Artscow before.

First I tried the 4 x 4 style and had trouble getting the front and back cover to line up correctly. So I switched to try the 4 x 6 and 5 x7. I'm having the same problem. I can load the pages with no problem, but can't get the covers the right size. Am I missing something?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter