Our 1st cruise, a Wonder wander from Van-San Diego Sept 2015 w/Navigators COMPLETED 11/11/15

Hi BCwife! We are doing the california coast cruise on the disney wonder this month with 16 of our family. I sure hope disembarkation goes a lot smoother for our family than your experience! I havne't had a chance to read your whole trip report and too bad the navigators got recycled!!! Were you at second dining? I am trying to plan what time we will set foot in San Diego. Thanks!!!

Hi BCwife! We are doing the california coast cruise on the disney wonder this month with 16 of our family. I sure hope disembarkation goes a lot smoother for our family than your experience! I havne't had a chance to read your whole trip report and too bad the navigators got recycled!!! Were you at second dining? I am trying to plan what time we will set foot in San Diego. Thanks!!!

Yes, here's hoping nearly a year later the San Diego port is a little better! At least if you are a US citizen you won't need to go to the Walt Disney theatre at the ungodly hour of 6am to do customs clearance :(

Yes, we were second dining so by the time we actually got off the boat (I swear our luggage tags were the last group to be called!!!) it was practically 10am (much later than we had anticipated).

Since this years cruise is a few weeks earlier than ours was last year you should have fabulous weather sailing down the whole way, enjoy your cruise!

Yes, here's hoping nearly a year later the San Diego port is a little better! At least if you are a US citizen you won't need to go to the Walt Disney theatre at the ungodly hour of 6am to do customs clearance :(

Yes, we were second dining so by the time we actually got off the boat (I swear our luggage tags were the last group to be called!!!) it was practically 10am (much later than we had anticipated).

Since this years cruise is a few weeks earlier than ours was last year you should have fabulous weather sailing down the whole way, enjoy your c
ruise!

We are from Calgary.....so i guess we need to deal with customs clearance early in the morning. boooo. My family will also be in disneyland afterwards but we are spending a few days in san diego first. thanks for your help!!!

We are from Calgary.....so i guess we need to deal with customs clearance early in the morning. boooo. My family will also be in disneyland afterwards but we are spending a few days in san diego first. thanks for your help!!!

Ah, gotcha. Well I guess then at least I've given you a heads up regarding disembarking in San Diego! And hey, if they've changed it then you'll be pleasantly surprised!
But yes, just so you are aware, if the do still do customs clearance on the ship in the theatre for non-US residents, every single member of your family/travelling party must be there (this includes babies).

Enjoy your time in San Diego; the timing didn't work for us to spend any time there at the end of our cruise unfortunately (haven't really been there since 2003). We are actually going to be back at Disneyland the end of this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter