Our 1st Cruise!

macemc12

Mouseketeer
We are on our 1st cruise on DCL in 2 weeks! 4 night Disney Dream to Bahamas. Any tips for newbie (me, DH, DD (6), DD (8) ) cruisers??

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Make sure to sign the kids up for the Kid's Clubs! You may never see them again. Book a meal at Palo for DH and yourself. It is soooo worth the $20 pp. And get in line early for the AquaDuck! Or wait until nighttime.

Just have a great time and ENJOY!!! You will be taken care of like you never have before!!!

Make sure to sign the kids up for the Kid's Clubs! You may never see them again. Book a meal at Palo for DH and yourself. It is soooo worth the $20 pp. And get in line early for the AquaDuck! Or wait until nighttime.

Just have a great time and ENJOY!!! You will be taken care of like you never have before!!!

Thank you for all of the advice! We have a reservation for a meal at Palo. Very excited. This trip can't come soon enough! :)

Just relax & understand you can't do everything. You also may want to try for a Palo Brunch, offered on sea days only. Palo dinners are wonderful, but if you could do a dinner at Remy it's an unbelievable dining experience. Enjoy your cruise. pixiedust:

It will go quickly, but slow down and enjoy the view.....take in the beauty and details of the ship.

Pack a carry on bag with swimsuits or let your kids wear them under clothes for swimming either when they board or after lunch. My boy have a quick lunch and then head for the pool and hot tubs.

Explore the ship.....take in a movie....the theatre is beautiful.

Palo is a must....

Mini golf is fun....

AquaDuck...if you have later dinner...the decks clear about 4:00p and it a great time to swim and ride the AquaDuck while early dinner is happening.

Get up early on morning and walk the ship .....beautiful in the mornings...so peaceful.

Your children will love the kids clubs.....

Order room service.....if you have a balcony have coffee delivered in morning and just sit outside and chill....

I could go on....read the cruise....boards and you will get all the advice you will need....plus there are tons of pictures posted....

Enjoy your 1st cruise it will not be your last!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter