Our 1st Disney trip

jerseyboybill64

Earning My Ears
We are planning our 1st ever trip in October and would like advice on how long to stay to see Disney, Universal and Sea World Parks. Can stay up to 3 weeks, hoping that gives enough time. Also any other attractions worth a visit.
Will be me and the wife, our three children and 4 grandkids total 12 people.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

Disney has four parks. You need a minimum of two days at Magic Kingdom just to do everything once. You need two days at Epcot if you are interested in taking your time in World Showcase and visiting each country. The other two parks need at least one full day.

Universal has two parks which could probably be done in a day each. Now that then new Harry Potter section is open, you may need a third day because of the crowds.

Sea World would need one or two days.

If you are interested in water parks days, Disney has two of those.

Getting there when the park first opens is the best way to beat the crowds. But after a few days you will need a day off. So you should build some off days into your plans.

We usually spend the weeks leading up to our trips walking/running to get our feet and legs ready. A day at a theme park will have you walking between 5-10 miles each day.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I love to talk disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter