~Our August Honeymoon..a whole new World for 2 WDW Veterans~ DONE

So sad that it is the end of your trip, but I can't wait to hear about your next trip in May. The last-day blues are the worst! Especially the last moments in the MK. On our last trip, it rained on our last day at the MK and we dealt with it as long as we could. As we were leaving I made Todd stop so I could just have a last moment. I always want to soak in that last moment too. :sad:

I can't wait for your next doctor's appt!!! How are you feeling with your pregnancy?

Our last day continued…August 18, 2012

**Baby update! We had another doctor visit last week. We were able to schedule our ultrasound! May 15th, we will know if it is a boy or a girl! That works our perfect because the next week we leave for WDW!

Awww you find out on my anniversary!!!!! Be expecting a text from me that day! ;)

Nice pics from Liberty Belle.
The sushi sounds good. I always mean to try that place and I have yet to do so.
Sad it is over but great you will be back so soon.
Can’t wait for the baby news.

Oh no it's over :sad2:

I haven't cried leaving...yet. I'm pretty sure I will though one day. Especially when DS gets bigger and is begging not to leave, i'll cry with him :lmao:

I'm sooooo excited for you! May 15th is just around the corner! :cool1:

Aw, the last day is the worst! It's just so bittersweet.

I can't wait to find out what you are having! Text me, it'll help me combat my disney depression. I'll text you pics from wdw when we are there to get you pumped for your trip!

It was fun coming along on your trip!
Almost time to pull the suitcases out and hit the road again!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter