"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" Ch.26 NEW! 2/11 pg. 121 "And they lived happily ever&

Finally finished - but can't stay - gotta rush on over to your Big Fat Disneyland Roadtrip!!! Thanks for the laughs! :rotfl:

Thanks everyone who took the time to read or skim through this!!!

I really appreciate you!

It's been a blast sharing this vacation with you all!

I know this was awhile back in your report, like on post #907 or something but I thought I would share my pics of Lightning McQueen and Mater. These not the best and some crazy lady kept stickin her kid in my picture, prolly cause she didn't have own camera and thought me have pics of her kid would be almost as good. :confused3

towmater.jpg

lightning.jpg

Am very much enjoying you trippie and can't wait to finish it...

I can't believe I just found this trippie! You're an excellent writer and I loved all the reports and pics, off to read your DL one now :surfweb:

I'm watching Meet the Fockers. The mom said, "patootie". I almost died.

I can't believe I'm finished with your TR :sad2:

It was a great one though:goodvibes

Already reading your disneyland road trip Report!

So we rode this one over and over, each time “posing” differently for the picture. One time we acted like we were talking on our cell phones, one time acting like we were asleep, or scared to death about to be eaten by a T-Rex, or bored…That’s our idea of fun, anyway! (We don’t get out much….)

you guys sound just like my family! i grew up in nashville and we used to go to opryland (when it was there) all the time. they had a roller coaster called the cannonball run and they took your picture going down the biggest drop. one time we all had "props" that we brought along. i can't remember them all, but i know i had a book i was reading and my sister had a cup (that was empty, of course) that she was drinking out of and my dad had a newspaper he was reading. i can't remember what my brother and stepmom were doing. anyway, we were a bunch of dorks!

by the way, that pic of norah and cinderella is just about the most precious thing i've ever seen!

Just gotta put my 2 cents in. I finally came to the end of this awesome trip report. It only took me two days of reading to finish it (my boss may kill me -- oh wait! He's not here :cool1: so I can get away with it). Your writing style is awesome and very entertaining.

Reading these TR's are making our 7 month wait till our next trip seem like an eternity, but I'm getting so many good ideas and great tips!

ok so i stumbled across this report this morning (a little late to join the party, I know) but I spent over 4 hours reading it today, and I finished! it was amazing! you are a very gifted writer, I really enjoyed "getting to know" your family! what a great and fun trip. I too hate endings....when we ended our honeymoon in January..I thought I wasn't going to make it! I am so sentimental and it was so sad...i am not so good at teh ripping off of the bandaid! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter