• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Closing

NJParkhopper

DIS Veteran- Thanks for everything, Walt!!!
Hey you guys! We just closed on the 13th and banked some points into next year. How long before you got your official DVC member cards after closing?

For us, it was about 6 weeks between closing and the arrival of our tote and cards.

I have heard some say it has been as few as 4 weeks and others say about 8 weeks. So somewhere in that ballpark.

You didn't say what was behind your question - just curiosity, or something more. Remember, you don't need to have the cards in your possession to make reservations. I've stayed at HH, BWV, and VB and not found anything that required my "membership card".

Hi, we closed on April 25, 2001 and are still waiting for the tote and cards to arrive. I've made a few calls to MS. They said things should arrive soon. We'll see.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter