Our Disney Music Video - link has been updated!

I just got a message from the friend who made it - he uploaded the wrong version (there was a funny picture of his son at the end that he promised wouldn't go public - oops!). He's going to upload the correct public version to YouTube and let me know when it happens so I can correct the link.

Just got the message - I've corrected it in the Original Post.
Thank you for the update and I will be on the lookout for the new link!

Oh great, now I look like this :sad: LOL. Don't mind me, I cry at anything. What a wonderful video of memories, you all seemed like you have a wonderful time. Thank-you for sharing!
It brings tears to my eyes too as well as a big goofy grin! Every time I watch it, it's just great reliving the memories!

Great job! Looks like you all had a wondeful time.
Thank you! It was a great week!

Love the video!! Looks like you all had a great time.:thumbsup2
Thank you as well! We truly did have a wonderful time!

That was GREAT !!! I have to figure out how to do this !!
Is it a software type package? Is it hard/difficult???

Great job! Looks like you guys all had a great time together!

We, too, were inspired by the Wolf family! My DH is in the process of putting together our video. It's not as easy as it looks ;) I'll make sure to post the link to our video when he finishes it!

I so enjoyed watching the video. While I admire the talent it took to make the video I was more taken with the talent of so many wonderful families and their apparent ability to get along with each other without meltdowns! Priceless. Want to adopt a grandma to come along next time?

Slightly Goofy

awesome video!! i really enjoy watching ppl's trips:) thank you for sharing with us all
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed watching it!

Thanks for sharing, it was fun to watch. Loved the Mickey head tie dye shirts
Thank you!

The shirts were so much fun to make - even if it meant I had crazy looking hands for quite awhile after! (DS wanted to help so I let him wear the gloves!)

Very cute!

I enjoyed watching it :)

Glad you enjoyed! Thanks for checking it out!

That was GREAT !!! I have to figure out how to do this !!
Is it a software type package? Is it hard/difficult???

I'm not sure what software he used. I'll ask him and get back to you.

Great job! Looks like you guys all had a great time together!

We, too, were inspired by the Wolf family! My DH is in the process of putting together our video. It's not as easy as it looks ;) I'll make sure to post the link to our video when he finishes it!

Can't wait to see your video too! Be sure to post a link so I can check it out!

I so enjoyed watching the video. While I admire the talent it took to make the video I was more taken with the talent of so many wonderful families and their apparent ability to get along with each other without meltdowns! Priceless. Want to adopt a grandma to come along next time?

Slightly Goofy

That's so sweet! We are truly blessed to be such good friends - it's like we're family. We tossed around the idea of vacationing together awhile back and decided to test the waters with a couple night trip to the Wisconsin Dells a couple of years ago. That went well and we went back the next year (bringing a bunch of others from church - there were 75 of us I think!). We then gave the Disney trip a try and we had so much fun. There were the four families. The kids were great and everyone enjoyed being together - and we're all still talking to one another!! To the point that this coming summer we're planning a road trip out to Yellowstone as a group... and we're already tossing around song ideas!! We're always accepting applications for additional family members! ;)

I'm a little teary-eyed myself! Looks like y'all had a great time. I love how everyone is singing along. Great job on the video, and thank you so much for sharing.

awesome video!! thanks for sharing! how do you get those tye-dye shirts like that with the mickey heads? I'd love to do something economical and fun like that for our next trip!

61 year old grandma.

Available to babysit on short notice.

Take care of sick grand kids so parents can sleep and go to work.

Does not call often or interfere with marriages. Never takes 'sides".

Loves to laugh.

Teaches small children how to love to read. Will read the same book over and over and over again.

Takes family members to DW and does not follow them around unless asked.

Has a big fluffy lap the better to rock wee ones to sleep.

Speaks 'boy' even preteen boy.

Is very good at holding parade seats while others sneak in one more attraction, or two.

Can pay my own expenses.

Willing to share room with children and watch the Disney Channel for hours on end.

Slightly Goofy/I will be waiting for your reply. :laughing:

61 year old grandma.

Loves to laugh.

Teaches small children how to love to read. Will read the same book over and over and over again.

Is very good at holding parade seats while others sneak in one more attraction, or two.

Can pay my own expenses.

Willing to share room with children and watch the Disney Channel for hours on end.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I LOVE IT!!! I'D HIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!!!

Great video!! Love how you sang parts of the song and incorporated that with lip syncing when preparing the video. :cool1:

I'm a little teary-eyed myself! Looks like y'all had a great time. I love how everyone is singing along. Great job on the video, and thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you for checking it out - it's been fun sharing it with people and we're glad others are enjoying it as well!

That was wonderful! Looks like you all had a great time.
Thank you! :goodvibes

awesome video!! thanks for sharing! how do you get those tye-dye shirts like that with the mickey heads? I'd love to do something economical and fun like that for our next trip!
I found a great tutorial on the DISign board on how to make them. Check out this thread for great directions!

61 year old grandma.

Loves to laugh.

Can pay my own expenses.

:lmao::thumbsup2 That's awesome!! You've got the job!!! What a great application!! :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I LOVE IT!!! I'D HIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!!!
Oh, oh, the applicant has multiple job offers!

Great video!! Love how you sang parts of the song and incorporated that with lip syncing when preparing the video. :cool1:
It was fun trying to remember the words and the tempo... the one part where it was so off - it was just so funny that he had to put it in! And the part at the end where the boy was begging them to stay... that family had to leave 2 nights earlier than the rest of us because they recently moved and the school district there started way earlier than the rest of us. We were joking that it looked like he was proposing!

that looks like so much fun.
thanks for sharing

61 year old grandma.

Loves to laugh.

Can pay my own expenses.

Sounds awesome! I'd love to hire you if I could ;) How close are you to the Charleston area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter