Our dog died this weekend

Jen_in_NH

<font color=deeppink>waffles and snow seem to go t
My husband and I are just heartbroken - our 14 year old lab died this weekend. She was sore on Thursday, and I brought her to the vet to make sure she hadn't broken anything. She was feeling better on Friday, but Saturday morning was panting like crazy, and just couldn't do it anymore. We were getting stuff together to carry her out to the truck to go to the vet when she died.

My husband had her since she was born - she was his baby. Our puppy is wandering around trying to find her. The whole thing is so sad....

She's the dog on the right
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=29344&sort=2&cat=653&page=1
showphoto.php

Please keep us in your thoughts.

Jen

I'm sorry for your loss....it's so difficult to lose a beloved pet. Hugs :grouphug:

Aw...I'm so sorry... :grouphug: :grouphug:

It sounds like it happened so fast?? Do they know what happened?

Farewell Master yet not farewell,
Where I go, Ye too, shall dwell.
I am gone, before your face,
A Moment's time, a little space.
When Ye come where I have stepped,
Ye will wonder why Ye wept.
Edwin Arnold

I am so sorry. :grouphug:

I know the pain of pet loss all too well. :hug:

rainbowbridge.gif

:grouphug: I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand the pain and loss of a beloved furbaby. It takes some time for the initial shock and numbness to ease up a bit. Here is a good website I visited often when my beloved yellow lab, Hunter, passed away .... http://www.petloss.com/. It will make you cry, but crying is good :sad1:

Kerri

Deepest sympathy at your loss. I know how sad you are feeling:grouphug:
gate_pic_1198.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so sad to lose a beloved pet. Take care.

I'm sorry. I know how painful it is to lose a beloved pet. :(

I'm so sorry :(. I do have to say that picture of her "mouthing" the cat is hilarious! The cat does not seem to be worried at all, LOL.

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I am still stinging from the loss of our black standard poodle, Annie, she was only 9. It takes time to get over this but believe it or not, you will find another furbaby to love, it just takes time.

Those of us who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan....

"The Once Again Prince" by Irving Townsend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter