Our First Disney Vacation June 11-19 2010

My hubby absolutly did not want to go to Disney...I begged him for years....Finally in January of 2009 he said...Why dont we take the kids to Disney this summer....I was so shocked!! Even while I was planning the trip he had no interest....But once we go to Disney everything changed!!! He saw just how truly Magical it is!! We are leaving in 6 days for our 3rd Disney Trip!! Hopefully your hubby will be bitten by the Disney but Too!!

My hubby absolutly did not want to go to Disney...I begged him for years....Finally in January of 2009 he said...Why dont we take the kids to Disney this summer....I was so shocked!! Even while I was planning the trip he had no interest....But once we go to Disney everything changed!!! He saw just how truly Magical it is!! We are leaving in 6 days for our 3rd Disney Trip!! Hopefully your hubby will be bitten by the Disney but Too!!

Mine hubby is just like yours he had no interest in anything about going on this trip. I hope you guys are right that he will open up once we get there. I think that I'm more excited then the kids. I have never been there and I have always wanted to go. Maybe he will like it and we will be able to go again in a couple of years.

So I am not going to do the costumes for the kids. I have a really cute dress for Cora to wear when we do dinner with Cinderella. And that morning or afternoon I am going to take the kids to Harmony Barber shop and get there hair done for the day. Now I just have to find out a good time when they won't be as busy.

So I am not going to do the costumes for the kids. I have a really cute dress for Cora to wear when we do dinner with Cinderella. And that morning or afternoon I am going to take the kids to Harmony Barber shop and get there hair done for the day. Now I just have to find out a good time when they won't be as busy.

I've heard that hitting the Barber Shop during the afternoon parade is a good time.

Well we are down to two days left until we are in the happiest place on earth. I have started packing and got done the kids and some of mine. I don't do any packing for DH, he likes to do it himself. He always waits until the last minute to pack. I have order the shuttle to pick us up on Friday morning. Going out today and let the kids pick out a new game for there DS's. Ordered my photopass cd today too. Going to do the online check later tonight so everything will be done before we leave. Still have to finish cleaning the house and getting the dogs stuff ready to go stay with grandma for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter