• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our friend, low-key

Hearing this news on Facebook brought me back to the Dis after many years away. Pop Daddy was a real character, to say the least. His “hey”s were classic and I know I received more than one “long post”. I never met Jason in person, but he seemed like a kind soul and I’m sure will be missed by many. RIP.

Oh no!!
Dan, that was a beautiful tribute. I have tears running down my face and I really didn't interact with him. I did however read his posts and reply at times. I really enjoyed his straightforward posts and replies.
I honestly had been thinking of him since I had not seen any posts from him for quite a while. When someone posts alot and they stop it makes you wonder and worry.
I feel a bit odd shedding tears over someone I never met or talked to IRL but Jason just had that effect on me. Maybe it's just my age as I too am getting older.

Jason, may you be with God and be at peace. You will be missed.
I am greatly saddened. :sad1:

Honestly, I'm stunned at how sad this makes me. This rough cob of a man, who I'd think I had absolutely nothing in common with, was the most real person I've ever encountered on the internet.
This year is off to a terrible start. God speed, low-key Jason. Rest in peace.

What? NO! :sad: :sad::sad::sad::sad:

I'll always remember his "songs that say...." threads.

I haven't read all 7+ pages yet, so I apologize if this has been answered. Do we know what happened? Did his cancer come back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter