Our "Magic"ical Adventure 01.24.16

Direwolfmom

Earning My Ears

Hello so this is my first Ever trip report actually my first ever post but I have been a long long time reader. I hope that it will help some other families that may be cruising out of Miami, but I am mostly writing all of this down so I can keep my sanity LOL and stop harrassing my husband everytime I think of something new

So we are going on our First Cruise!!!! Yay!!! January 24-29 2016 on the Disney Magic.

Oh who is We you ask??? Of course I forgot to introduce the people riding the crazy train LOL!
10310961_10152609358545984_4651300152120315309_n.jpg

Me (Jeanette) The Wife/Mom
I am a huge Disney Fan!! I love all things Disney. I went to Disney World for the first time at 5 years old and I was hooked!! I am a stay at home some-what homeschool mom. (we do online public school)

DH Miguel:
He is an Undercover Disney Lover. I have been trying to convince him that we needed a Disney Cruise for 10 years LOL. He did the Disney College Program and loved it and I have caught him listening to a Disney park Pandora station as much as he denies it.

ODS (Steven)
He is 7 years old
Steven loves Disney things as much as his momma! But more action is his game. He loves all of the Marvel Super Heroes and all things Disney Channel. He has been asking about a cruise since his 5th Birthday LOL. He is so excited

YDS (Will) Will is 1 ½ years old and will be right in the middle of the terrible 2’s when we travel (I know what was I thinking?!?!?) He is a fun loving kid who is pretty "go with the flow."He loves Mickey Mouse LOL

We also have my inlaws coming with us in the Stateroom right next door!! I have to find a good pic of them to add :)

Right now our plan is as follows
Saturday Pick up rental Car and Drive from Orlando to Miami with a plan to arrive by 2ish
Hubby will drop us and the luggage off and drop off the car and return to the hotel with Uber or a taxi.
On Sunday we will hire a car service to take us to the port

That is all for now :)

I am on your crazy train:)
I live in South Miami and we just sailed out of Port Miami last month not sure how I can help but you can always ask and I'll see what I can do lol

I am on your crazy train:)
I live in South Miami and we just sailed out of Port Miami last month not sure how I can help but you can always ask and I'll see what I can do lol

Hi Dawne98!!!:welcome: I do have a question for you :) We just found out about the Miami Marathon is on the day of our departure and we know that Miami traffic can already be ummm.. difficult to manage...o_O I am trying to decide if we should rent a car and drop it off saturday and then hire a car service to take us to the port on Sunday or Keep the car until Sunday have hubby drop us off at the port with the luggage drop of the car and take a shuttle back to the port. I am nervous about the last option because it doesn't seem that there are any car rental places actually at the port so it could be a long ride long wait in crazy backed up traffic.. IDK maybe I am over thinking it. What do you think?:magnify:

Hi Everyone so I do not have much to up date today :) So far we have joined our cruise meet up here on the Dis and a FE group on Facebook!! I am soo excited to start picking up little things here and there. Also so far in the meet thread it looks like there is a bunch of little boys Steven's age YAY!!!! He was a bit worried about the ship being over-run by mini princesses.

Also William has gotten the Disney Spirit. Just this week he learned to say Mickey Mouse and Pluto.

Also I think that I have decided on what to do in Cozumel. I am pretty sure that we are going to book Playa Mia through Disney once booking date opens.It seems like the best option given our traveling party varies in age from 2-70 LOL.

Now I am just so excited bc this week is Spring Break and I can not wait to just have fun with my kiddos and spend time at the pool :)

Hope you guys are having a great week too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter