Our magical Christmas (Video)

Really loved your video. Brought back some great memories. Can't believe we have been back almost a week. Fed up now and want to go back.

Thank you so much for posting this, it made me want to sob, my kids think I'm officially nuts, you've so put me in the Christmas mood and can't wait for our Christmas trip in 12 days.......:dance3::cheer2:

Thank you so much for posting this, it made me want to sob, my kids think I'm officially nuts, you've so put me in the Christmas mood and can't wait for our Christmas trip in 12 days.......:dance3::cheer2:

Awwww. Hope you have a lovely time.

Beautiful girl and a beautiful video. Tears and exitement now for Christmas

ahhhhh how lovely, thinking of booking for christmas next year and want to go all the more now :rotfl:

Fab video, takes me back to last year!

Maybe next year we will make it for Christmas season again!

What a wonderful video Emma :love:
OH now thinks I'm totally barmy, crying watching someone else's film, he just doesn't get it at all. :confused3

I'm either going back Next September or Nov me thinks :lmao: so much for having a year off :lmao:

Yeah right - if you manage not to go until next September I will show my butt in front of the castle :rotfl:

Great video :thumbsup2 (she says, sneaking off to look at prices....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter