Our MAGICAL Moment!

Momma24beauTs

Earning My Ears
Let me start by saying that the ONLY picture I have of our most MAGICAL moment from our May 12-19 stay is a cell phone pic!:confused3

Sunday, May 17th was evening EMH at the MK. It started raining a few hours before we headed out to MK, but we decided to go anyway. The lightening caused many of the rides to close down, but we managed POC, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Country Bear Jamboree and the carousel. As we were heading into Philharmagic at 11:30pm we noticed Goofy, Chip-n-Dale, Donald, and Pluto in the castle greeting and signing autographs. We headed that way since we still lacked meeting a few of them. We met them all and then out come Mickey and Minnie to join them. Our family was then lead by Pluto's CM to the carousel for a spin with the characters!! :thumbsup2 My DD3 rode next to Pluto and held his hand the entire time!!:love: All my daughters when in heaven riding with all the characters. It was such a magical moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter