Our Mini Disney trip-Christmas Carol Train Tour

gerberdaisy1234

DIS Veteran
Christmas%20Carol%20Train%20Tour.jpg

We arrived at B&O around 9:20. There were plenty of free parking spaces. There were no lines. Sweet!

We received our ticket punched with a mickey shaped hole. The train cars were fascinating. It is amazing to see all the work that goes into creating a "motion capture" movie. There was so much to see. Actually before we left since there was still no line, we walked through again.

If you are able to go to one of the last eight stops make sure you morph your face into as many characters as possible. They will let you take a picture of the screen but they will email you up to 9 photos per ticket.

B&O is such an awesome train museum and the whole museum and train yard were open for free. (If you are in the area you still have Saturday and Sunday to go)

There were magicians, singer, and clowns roaming and interacting. A clown sat down at our table with us while we were eating a snack and did four magic tricks.

The movie was about 11 minutes. Making of the movie and some clips. Great movie! The best 3D glasses ever! All inside an inflatable theater.

There are drawings for a computer and a chance to be a hometown movie surfer on Disney channel. Tatoos and activity sheets. And at B&O lots of Thomas activities free inside roundhouse.

I am trying to upload my first youtube video with the footage from today. I don't know if I am doing it right because it has been processing for a long time. But if it works I will add a link to it.

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter