Our Not So Scary Adventure!

katt789

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!!

I used to be SUPER big into the trip reports, and kind of still am, but life got in the way while I was working for the mouse on a yearly contract!!

However, in Sept 2013, we had a magificient trip down to Disney, Universal & Seaworld, so here is the video from that!

We went to 4 halloween parties, spent 2 days at Universal, 1 day at Seaworld, and another 5-6 at Disney! It was absolutely amazing & one of my favorite trips so far! I meant to do a TR but never got around to it! If anyone has questions, shoot me a dm!!

HERE is the link to a video my best friend made from some of our experience working for the mouse since I know a lot of people are curious.

PLEASE, watch, ask questions, send me msgs! I will do my best to reply asap!!

Hi Katt, Welcome Back!!!!!! I'd followed some of your previous trip reports and may have stalked your Disney Instagram a few times while you were working down there for all your beautiful pictures ; ) While I'm sure you'd rather be back in Disney it's good to see someone with all your Disney passion back on the boards. Looking forward to checking your videos out.

HERE is the link to a video my best friend made from some of our experience working for the mouse since I know a lot of people are curious.

PLEASE, watch, ask questions, send me msgs! I will do my best to reply asap!!

Hey Katt, where are you working these days? Did you stay in Florida, or go back to Canada, or somewhere else? I hope everything is going well for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter