Our Secret Green Club...continued yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie dust 112

DIS <font color=limegreen>Vet<font color=black>era
3 years ago a thread was started on the Disboards, about usingLGMHPCs from home depot as a way of identifying other DISers in the parks. The thread involved into a 3 year friendship for several of us. We have laughed and cried together and had a great time. Many of the regulars on the thread have had the chance to meet in real life, whether at WDW, in Virginia, Pennsylvania, NYC, Michigan or at the great day at the Jersey shore last summer! We have filled up yet another thread so it is time to start a new thread once again. So welcome back Limeys and welcome to anyone new who wants to join in our fun! :wizard:

What thread were you looking for exactly? You could check the old shack I remembered posting lots of links over there..

Ok now that all this is done PD I have to run to hockey. I should have time later to jump back on.. Have a good day!

3 years ago a thread was started on the Disboards, about usingLGMHPCs from home depot as a way of identifying other DISers in the parks. The thread involved into a 3 year friendship for several of us. We have laughed and cried together and had a great time. Many of the regulars on the thread have had the chance to meet in real life, whether at WDW, in Virginia, Pennsylvania, NYC, Michigan or at the great day at the Jersey shore last summer! We have filled up yet another thread so it is time to start a new thread once again. So welcome back Limeys and welcome to anyone new who wants to join in our fun! :wizard:

PD, thanks for the sweet beginning/tribute!!!! And I underlined/bolded the ending - WELCOME TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes :flower3: :grouphug:

Oh - and this is a carry over from the other thread (it wouldnt let me "quote" - wonder if its shut down already?)

About the brides......:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::

(Classic Ginger Hugh Bear, I'm afraid!:rolleyes:)

PD, thanks for the sweet beginning/tribute!!!! And I underlined/bolded the ending - WELCOME TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes :flower3: :grouphug:
Thanks for the bold!!!!
Oh - and this is a carry over from the other thread (it wouldnt let me "quote" - wonder if its shut down already?)

About the brides......:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::

(Classic Ginger Hugh Bear, I'm afraid!:rolleyes:)

It made my day!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey!!!!! My router suddenly works - I've been checking it nightly but for whatever reason, now it works, I didnt do anything!:confused3

Happy me!!!:thumbsup2:cool1: Saturday night is saved!:woohoo:

hello aunt PD. Srry i was busy yesterday. just got home from the movies with a friend of mine :goodvibes . well cya all tommorow

Look my Limeys!! I have a ticker!!!

and in true limey fashion, i stopped over at the Home Depot after my doctors appointment Friday and scored 57 LGMH!!!! :cool1:

Oh, and PD, I have officially quit friendlys (I must say it was a long time coming) But, i'm waitressing up the street at O'tooles, which is in the Kohls plaza. Let me know the next time you're coming to visit this way!!!

I am off...I have to study last years park hours and come up with SOMETHING for our dining plan....

Happy Mothers Day to you all!!! You're wonderfull Mommies!! :lovestruc :cool1:

Hello =)

I hope you all don't mind if I join into your group. I practically have every color of MHPC available times two because they are so cute. I love going to Disney World, and currently I reside in Canada with my parents and my one brother. In September of 2009, I will be attending university to obtain my qualifications in order to become an elementary school teacher.

If you would like to know anything else about me just ask!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hello =)

I hope you all don't mind if I join into your group. I practically have every color of MHPC available times two because they are so cute. I love going to Disney World, and currently I reside in Canada with my parents and my one brother. In September of 2009, I will be attending university to obtain my qualifications in order to become an elementary school teacher.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Awesome. Welcome to the origin of corruption!;)

Hey!!!!! My router suddenly works - I've been checking it nightly but for whatever reason, now it works, I didnt do anything!:confused3

Happy me!!!:thumbsup2:cool1: Saturday night is saved!:woohoo:

It's a Mother's Day miracle!

Look my Limeys!! I have a ticker!!!

and in true limey fashion, i stopped over at the Home Depot after my doctors appointment Friday and scored 57 LGMH!!!! :cool1:

Oh, and PD, I have officially quit friendlys (I must say it was a long time coming) But, i'm waitressing up the street at O'tooles, which is in the Kohls plaza. Let me know the next time you're coming to visit this way!!!

I am off...I have to study last years park hours and come up with SOMETHING for our dining plan....

Happy Mothers Day to you all!!! You're wonderfull Mommies!! :lovestruc :cool1:
Hi stranger! great to see you!

Hello =)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Welcome to the limeys!

What am I? Chopped liver? JK. Be good to your mama today.

:hug: to all the moms here, and :hug:to anyone who has lost a mom, or is worried about a mom.

Have a beautiful day, all.:flower3:

It's a Mother's Day miracle!

Hi stranger! great to see you!

Welcome to the limeys!

What am I? Chopped liver? JK. Be good to your mama today.

:hug: to all the moms here, and :hug:to anyone who has lost a mom, or is worried about a mom.

Have a beautiful day, all.:flower3:
Frick! I knew I forgot someone! I'll add it to the original post

Hello =)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hey welcome from me the Northern Duck! Where in ontario do you live ... I am about 1.5 hours west of Toronto.,Which University are you headed to? This group is very friendly to us Canadians
Pull up a chair and join in the fun

Frick! I knew I forgot someone! I'll add it to the original post

Guess i don't count as being a limey mom either Waaaaaa. Quack.

John let me sleep in till noon, then we spent about an hour going over our dining plans (yes i know it is still over 6 months away but i am obsessing about it and driving him crazy) and now he is excited too. If you wanna know where we have decided to eat just ask :cool1:
Oh then we went out for dinner and i had fish & chips YUMMY

Still waiting for my gift??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter