our secret green club? Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you holy cracker me??? It should be about the same where you are! Isnt your area pretty expensive too? Or am I off. And that was property and school, not just school.

I don't speak accountant, so I have no idea.

Virginia or VA or da bear...

OK, and the Hugh thing fits in there where???? Ginny has too many names! It's hard enough with everyone having a screen name and a real name, not to mention all the aunts/nephews/daughter issues here! Now, Ginny needs 5 names????? woah, I think I need some chocolate!:rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: Yay..I finally caught up!!!!! If any of you dare leave me, you're gonna be in big trouble!

I'm still here!!!!!
(but I am leaving in about 30 minutes....BD wants to go out to dinner.)

Way to go How about we celebrate...
7_4_131.gif
I would ask Nsalz to join us but I don't want her to get lost tonight.. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and Totprincess: would have to give up the laptop!

I can't believe you wrote that, I didn't read this until after my last post......Again, great minds think alike!

thats really scary I think that means you have been hangin with kelly and I too much... What do you think kelly?

How can you holy cracker me??? It should be about the same where you are! Isnt your area pretty expensive too? Or am I off. And that was property and school, not just school.

OK..I thought that was just school....My duh.

Our total was $3800 this year.

Your good. These are how our saturday nights used to be last summer... We go crazy...Well Kelly already is :crazy: but hey what can I say... :teeth:

yeah....and just wait until that poster...Kellydoodle shows up....REALLY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter