our secret green club? Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossfamily

DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>Man do I like
Uhhh....let's hope not....The 2 of you are more than this world can handle!:teeth:

Where oh where is that Kellydoodle today????
Is she sleeping for 2?????
Or eating for 2????
Or puking for 2?????

Well when I talked to her this morning she said she didnt' puke at all last night. Maybe she's at the end of her first trymester..:confused3

My neighbor's grandson is in Kindergarten. The week after school started I was talking to him about school (I absolutely love this kid). He was telling me all about school. He really liked gym class. I asked him who his gym teacher is. He said he had 2 Mr. Cowburn (that's a real name...I swear my kids had him for gym in elementary school)... and the guy in the blue shirt.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG thats too funny... :lmao: The guy in the blue shirt... :lmao:

Ok so far today I
1. Got Anthony up at 6:30 to get ready for school and sent him off.
2. Took Nick to to my mom's house at 8:30 so I could take em to school
3. Took Em to school from 9 to 10. (1st day)
4. Went to my mom's to get Nick.
5. At 11 back to school to get my nephew from Kindergarden.
6. Made Lunch.
7. Took Nick to school at 12
8. Went and got Nick from school at 1.

Now I'm dising till I have to leave at 2:30 to get my other nephew from school at 2:52.

I did manage to throw a pork roast in my crock pot this morning. Nickolas has hockey from 6 to 7. Plus I have to get the yucky laundry done and do homework too...

So whats everyone else up to today? :teeth:

Well when I talked to her this morning she said she didnt' puke at all last night. Maybe she's at the end of her first trymester..:confused3
That Must be it:goodvibes

:banana: :banana: Congrats on 68,000:banana: :banana:

Look I even got it talking about my kellydoodle.. :love:
After the talk we had this morning it is definately our day.. :lmao:

:eek:

:lmao: Wonder who was the other teacher today! :rotfl2:

My DH plays basketball at the Y with the other gym teacher (the guy in the blue shirt) so told him this story. He thought it was pretty funny. We say he's the equivalent of "the man in the yellow hat" from Curious George!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CONGRATS on 68,000 T!!!

I didn't realize we were that close either.

Hey NSalz...by your calculations :rolleyes1 ...does that mean we only have like 3 posts to get to 77,777:confused3

B and I both voted! :thumbsup2 I didn't have to share my votes, but next time I'm gonna have to sway his votes. Course if he forgets I can vote for both of us! ::yes:: OMG, Helio was amazing, I bet they're the featured dance tonight. I loved Mel. Mark was good, just a little stiff. They were right about Jane, hers was great, but boring. I think Jennie must've been not feeling well-- I felt so bad for her she looked so upset. OMG, I loved Maries-- Donny looked sooo proud like he was going to cry! :hug: Albert was good, just a little off. Wayne was soooo bad. I'm thinking maybe Floyd, Mark, or even Albert is going tonight. I think Wayne's fan base is too big. Sabrina was good, but too rushed. I think the judges were pretty much dead on, but they're scoring is whacked-- they gotta stop with these ties all the time. They should've broken out a 10 or 2 for Helio.
I agree with the scoring thing...and Jennie fell, but it really didn't seem to affect her score.
How was Cameron?
Cute as usual, but I honestly can't even remember what song he danced to, so I'd have to say not great,but not bad either. He was one of the big bunch tied with 21
:rotfl2:
Ok so far today I
6. Made Lunch.

Now I'm dising till I have to leave at 2:30 to get my other nephew from school at 2:52.

I did manage to throw a pork roast in my crock pot this morning. Nickolas has hockey from 6 to 7. Plus I have to get the yucky laundry done and do homework too...

ugh! I'm Exhausted just thinking about all that running around!
That Must be it:goodvibes

:banana: :banana: Congrats on 68,000:banana: :banana:
COOl! Congrats, T!!!!
My DH plays basketball at the Y with the other gym teacher (the guy in the blue shirt) so told him this story. He thought it was pretty funny. We say he's the equivalent of "the man in the yellow hat" from Curious George!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CONGRATS on 68,000 T!!!

Hey NSalz...by your calculations :rolleyes1 ...does that mean we only have like 3 posts to get to 77,777:confused3

Are you trying to say that you're the sister with the brains, and she's the one with the Chocolate chip cookie baking skills????:lmao:

How was Cameron?
He was good. He wasn't too outstanding, I actually forgot about him. He wasn't too bad. You can go to the DWTS website and watch him dance. There are about 4-5 of them that are just ok. Congrats on 68000, I didn't realize we were that close either! :thumbsup2

I agree with the scoring thing...and Jennie fell, but it really didn't seem to affect her score.

Cute as usual, but I honestly can't even remember what song he danced to, so I'd have to say not great,but not bad either. He was one of the big bunch tied with 21
I would say the falling incident was caused by Jennie's partner which is maybe why they didn't fault her for it. They barely even mentioned it. She looked like she was getting really to cry any minute. She's ok, but she over thinks everything. They don't seem to like Floyd that much. My mom was still griping that they were so hard on Josie, but seemed to be so nice to others-- especially Marie. :sad2:

Uhhh....let's hope not....The 2 of you are more than this world can handle!:teeth:

Where oh where is that Kellydoodle today????
Is she sleeping for 2?????
Or eating for 2????
Or puking for 2?????

This is the first post I saw....:sad2: :sad2:

IT's TUESDAY people!!!!! Ya'll should know by now that I hibernate on Tuesdays....;)

Me too! :(

Its a tad closer to the muthaland too!

I think she had to check in with her probation officer! ;)

:hug:

::yes:: :teeth:

I'm sure he'll be excited to know you're with child!

We hang on every word! popcorn::

:lmao: G/l to your dd!

Thanks! You always have a great siggie! :thumbsup2
We won't discuss that one....he was reading my text messages over my shoulder last week.....let's just say, he knows I was taking the test...and he told me that I did NOT have many options:sad2: :sad2:
I asked him who the heck he thought he was:mad: (although not that nicely)

You know I only pick on you cause I :love: you!:teeth:

Ugh! Hope your back is feeling better soon! Have a great week!

Thanks!:hug:

Ooh!!!! You can take youe Vaca and cook....we'll all come visit and EAT!!!!:thumbsup2

:sick:

That's good that she's able o go back soon! Too bad she couldn't get her birthday off, bit oh well. Good luck to her with interviewing for the new job!

:lmao:

Well, with your schedule that can qualify for morning.

Yep, and proud of it, Thanks!:teeth:

Yeah, with Chris, I was trying to wait till the 3 month mark to tell everyone at work, but they all knew at a few weeks....eveeryone kept calling the bathroom "Heather's Office" I'm surprised no one ever put a phone in there for me as a joke.

I think at this point, YOU need to convince US that you're not!:lmao:
:scratchin I'm working on that.....

CONGRATS on 68,000 T!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG - that is making me laugh so hard - forgot about that old joke!!:thumbsup2

Hope all are well - when did that baby appear Kelly???!!!:yay: ;)

(reminds me - CONGRATS to Tara!!!:woohoo: :dance3: )
Later humans!!:goodvibes

Ok so far today I

TALKED TO KELLYDOODLE ~ I can't believe you forgot the best part of the day.

6. Made Lunch.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter