our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzySwan1022

DIS Veteran<br><font color=limegreen>YAY for umpa
TaraLee4 said:
do these folks have an online place i can request a catalog from? all this talk makes me want to see!

orientaltrading.com i believe.

ohhhhhh...i was so CLOSE!!
durn administrators and only posting once every 40 seconds!

CONGRATS VA-BEAR!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

(at least i'm the one being replied too!!!)

TaraLee4 said:
Good Morning Va-Bear!! :wave: :wave:

hows the weather a little farther south?

Well.....dont want to complain cause the AC in my office is A1prime - but outside where my sweet 7 yo is ALL DAY is crazy!!! Already about 86 or so... at 8AM!!!!! How 'bout there?

TaraLee4 said:
ohhhhhh...i was so CLOSE!!
durn administrators and only posting once every 40 seconds!

CONGRATS VA-BEAR!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

(at least i'm the one being replied too!!!)

(That post thing happened to me with 7000 - or 6000 - forget....)

So we can share the celebrity and the gift!!!! (But Cyns away.... :guilty: ...boo hoo)

Va-bear said:
(That post thing happened to me with 7000 - or 6000 - forget....)

So we can share the celebrity and the gift!!!! (But Cyns away.... :guilty: ...boo hoo)

Hey! I was closer then Tara!

LizzySwan1022 said:
Hey I personally like the hot chocolate from the cigar shop, and milkshakes from the exceedingly close ice cream place, but it's in Barnes and Noble, and that's where I spend most of my free non babysitting time. Me :lovestruc books!

yeah. watch out for those B&N cafe-starbucks things.

that's where you get the worst drinks

Geez, we're closer to 10,000 then to 1!

it's amazing what a little green can do! :love:

TaraLee4 said:
yeah. watch out for those B&N cafe-starbucks things.

that's where you get the worst drinks

On the rare occasions we go to a "real" Starbucks, mom is always in heavan. i'm prbably not gonna get as many B&N trips soon, 'cause they're opening up a regular one down the street from the B&N one. :sad2:

TaraLee4 said:
Geez, we're closer to 10,000 then to 1!

it's amazing what a little green can do! :love:

REALLY close - so cool - can you imagine the compitition for that spot!!! :rotfl:

LizzySwan1022 said:
On the rare occasions we go to a "real" Starbucks, mom is always in heavan. i'm prbably not gonna get as many B&N trips soon, 'cause they're opening up a regular one down the street from the B&N one. :sad2:

I'll bring you :love: I want to be favorite aunt and all.

TaraLee4 said:
Speaking of starbucks, i have people come into my store all the time and go

"is there a starbucks in here?"
"uh, no, we're here."
and then they're like oh, nevermind and walk out!

the NERVE :confused3

we also relocated across the hall a few months back and now i have people come in and ask me where the "starbucks across the hall went" their face is priceless when i say, um, we're right here.
:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

soihadaroughdaytodayonlytogetonheretocheermyselfupanddosomepostingandfoundoutthatmydarnspacebatdoesnotwork!!!!thisissooooodistractingandwrongbutiamnotgoingtoletitstopmefromposting.doesanyonehaveaproblemwithmepostinglikethis?
ijustboughtalimegreendiaperbagtohangonmystroller.nowmyhubbythinksiamtruelynutso!LOL.

i-found-a-better-way-LOL-its-taking-me-double-the-time-to-type-though.HAHA-this-is-making-me-frustrated!But-its-kind-of-funny!

nsalz said:
I'll bring you :love: I want to be favorite aunt and all.

Woo Hoo, other aunts step aside Aunt Nsalz is pulling into the lead.

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
I realized I missed this along the way... but how in the heck did you manage to pull a 28 day vacation in Florida (I'll keep notes!) I was excited about our 17 day excursion... then you come along and blow us out of the water! So how'd ya do it? What are you doing? (except meeting the crazy bee lady with the really polite kids)

I booked my disney vacation through disney and made payments on that since the begining of last august. I booked most of my hotels through Holiday Inn and selected the advanced purchase so I could pay them off early and I bought the orlando entertainment book from orlando for the Royal Pacific resort in universal and got that discount. I just surf. and try to pay for as much as I can in advance so when we go I don't have as much to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter