our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsalz

A little bit of magic goes a long way<br><font col
I want a Prize....I want a Prize......I want a prize :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anc96 said:
Actually, it's the second time I got one over on DisUnc (not that I'm keeping count)... I got his LGMHPCs at our HD ;)
In that case, here's a few more :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Anc96 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and :lmao:

Too much of a family thread for my comment... I'll let you use your imagination. But don't let DU use his... It a-scares me :scared:
Whaddawooos!

Miley_Cyrus#1FAN said:
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so i'll tell you about how I picked my user name. (Don't worry it will be fast) So, I like the new show "Hannah Montana" the one with Miley Cyrus in it. Therefore, i'm in love with the show, therefore making me a Miley Cyrus fan.
:welcome:

Hannah Montana? :confused3
Miley Cyrus? :confused3

Are these real people? Puppets? Cartoons?

Miley_Cyrus#1FAN said:
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so i'll tell you about how I picked my user name. (Don't worry it will be fast) So, I like the new show "Hannah Montana" the one with Miley Cyrus in it. Therefore, i'm in love with the show, therefore making me a Miley Cyrus fan.

TOT_Princess_412 said:
::yes:: ::yes:: She's been here since the begining Her and DisUnc like it when you give them a few of these ............................
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: !!! :rotfl:

So Young! So Brilliant!
However it's....
3 :worship: :worship: :worship: for ME
1 :worship: for that Cyn Chick!

:thumbsup2

Va-bear said:
Welllll, thats part of the problem - I think I have 12 lists! I keep writing "dont forget" items on litlte slips of paper -who knows where they all are. It will take a ngiht just to organize my packing list! Lawdy!
PM me your email (or anyone else for that matter) I have the ULTIMATE WDW PACKING LIST!
Its real good!

TOT_Princess_412 said:
This is my 200th post only 300 more to the secret handshake :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh wait didn't anyone tell you? Yankee fans need 4442 posts to get the secret handshake! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nsalz said:

Hooray! Your prize is.............

Tink shoes!

elfshoes.jpg

(I'm starting to get desperate!)

Congrats, nsalz!

Anc96 said:
You mean you don't have a list of lists? How will you know which list is for what?
...Listen to her! She KNOWS!
She on ALOT of peoples Lists!!!!!!! :teeth:

TOT_Princess_412 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:OK I think we still got our millions....I hope everything went OK at your meeting...anything interesting happen :rolleyes1
:furious: Sorry....Pixie this is NSALZ..I had to edit because TOTPRINCESS was still signed in and DIDN"T LOG OFF AS INSTRUCTED........I still love her though

Every meeting with the Mayor holds a surprise!

nsalz said:
:scratchin Hey...you know, I wouldn't put it past the family. I'm sure the great and powerful OZ...I mean DISUNC wouldn't do that to me. I think it's working tonight though.

REMEMBER THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

DISUNC said:

Hannah Montana? :confused3
Miley Cyrus? :confused3

Are these real people? Puppets? Cartoons?
:sad2: Dontcha watch Disney Channel......I mean you are only 19 right? She's the hottest new craze......my DD's love her (and so do I :ssst: )She has a new show on Disney and it is a comedy and she is quite a talented singer. :rockband:

nsalz said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG I thought you were just teasing her....Maybe we should call her the great and powerful Anc96...she got one over on DisUnc. To you Anc96 :worship: :worship: :worship:

EXCUSE ME!
hips.gif

nsalz said:
I want a Prize....I want a Prize......I want a prize :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll see if I can arrange to get back your access to the DISboards at work. Wouldn't that be a great prize? :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter