our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm can she do it :scratchin As the sands of the :hourglass go these are the days of our lives popcorn:: :lmao:

Speaking of DOOL whats with phillip? Hello he gave up custody to his bio. kid that isn't born yet but he can get custody of a child that is not his. WTH:confused3

haa ok so the pic will not be of Rer dancing it will be of him getting iced down?? because I requested the HOT weather!

Well well... lookie there you just got post #33,000 WOO HOO for YOU!!!

Congrats!!!

Speaking of DOOL whats with phillip? Hello he gave up custody to his bio. kid that isn't born yet but he can get custody of a child that is not his. WTH:confused3
Oh i haven't watched it in ages.. sorry no help!!

Well well... lookie there you just got post #33,000 WOO HOO for YOU!!!

Congrats!!!

OH my well Thank you !!! I am gonna have a big party and all my Limey friends are invited !!! come on over around 9ish... I have to leave for my bowling league shortly

That would be an awsome gift!! I have mine.. Dates are in it and as of Feb. 23 I will start making my adr's and put them in there too..

BTW Kat we have to start talking food.... :teeth:

Sounds good, if we are talking by then. think you will still talk me me after I have
drivingburnout.gif
passed you so badly?

also need to figure out how much you are over lapping me, when I shouLd go, Fri night or Sat morn early and what the others with you want to eat and where and when!

Too bad. They have so much going on for the kids there (nightly campfire and movie, riding the ponies, watercraft, fishing, the beach, 2 pools (heated), playgrounds, bike riding, animal watching, tennis courts, basketball courts, carriage rides, hay rides, and the Electrical Water Pageant). In fact I've chatted with a few disers on the camping threads, and they've set up a/c in their tent. With the right set up (in a 3 room tent for example) it ends up being pretty nice. Heck they even have cable hook-ups. The best part? About half the price of a Value Resort. Works for really tight budgets when you wanna stay on property.:thumbsup2

THat is so cool!! Now that you mention it you can really have fun picking up the gals when you have all your nephews:rotfl2: camping with you... You are brilliant!!

OH my well Thank you !!! I am gonna have a big party and all my Limey friends are invited !!! come on over around 9ish... I have to leave for my bowling league shortly

I'll be asleep by 9 tonight. I'm trying to get used to the 3AM wakeups still.

Sounds great. I will have to talk to Dh about it. Maybe we could convince Dd not to be the drama queen just so she can go :) After all if we give her the choice to do the camping or not go at all I am sure she will choose the camping ;)

Like rer said they have cable hookup... Besides tell her all the cool kids are gonna be there...:teeth:

Hey are you and your Cuz gonna watch the EWP one night ? I have yet to see it and would like to if you guys want company??

You have to go to Mexico then and have a drink for me. I like Margarittas.. Strawberry ones..

I'm thinking it will but Dh has his doubts. After all there is a chance I might have a job in time to help pay for the trip. I just got a call the other day about it and hope to hear again soon about an interview. The Captain did a short interview over the phone so now I just need the formal one. Plus if need be I can always put some of it on my new credit card. I got a nice credit line on it ;)

Drastic times call for drastic measures!!

You have to go to Mexico then and have a drink for me. I like Margarittas.. Strawberry ones..
I can do that Epcot is Feb 1st... and since the weather is showing 65 and Sunny I might be a little parched by the time I walk around to Mexico...

Ok Peeps.. Gotta go -- hope to be back later so I don't have a zillion pages to catch up on tomorrow at work.. LOL ..

Good morning everyone. I got to come home a little bit early today. Feels nice to be home by noon.:goodvibes When I checked the mail as I drove up, I had a disney gift waiting for me. I ordered the free customized maps from Disney. They look AWESOME!!! Has anyone else seen them?

No I want details please!!! :teeth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970
Kyle is a cutie too they all can share his Axe cologne .. Rer, the cool SINGLE uncle so he can claim a hottie or two himself right????

::yes:: it is the happiest place on earth right?

Well it depends on how many reinforcements ReR ahs. That many boys at once. ish!! But if we send along Krista and Em, that will draw them in for their cuteness factor alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter