our secret green club? Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-bear
This sister is almost always REALLY late!!! Shes better than she used to be..but still. I tend to always be rushing, but no too often late - though, I was late to meet you guys and still feel bad - sorry! At least you had good company to keep you amused. I feel bad for my sons right now...waiting and wating - oh, hear them!

But no one was later than Ronnie~ and he was suppose to get to the hotel first~!! And he missed dinner

good point!

I'm not in the yearbook. :sad1:

Post on Loubons thread, let him know you are a limey and he will make you one. did ReR have you on the lime snapshot picture? H eis going through those slowly he said.

And in that theme, Ronnie, why did you name our limes the way you did? Can you let us know before you leave?

I :love: :love: Potomac Mills....every time we visited my aunt in Orange, Va we would stop there....I have gotten so many deals there.... hmmmm....maybe it's time to visit Aunt Kathy.;)

Or have Aunt Kathy meet you there. I have never been. Don't hurt me, just don't get up that way to often.

But now I have a Disney chase visa to get points on...! Let me know when!:thumbsup2

Hey T, I just reread you said 2/26 was the date for the countdown..... we're already counting down to that date! Just hope its prosperous for us! :worried:

It's exactly 28 days or 4 weeks from today! :hourglass

Good Morning Limey's!!!!
Ok, so I haven't gone to sleep yet...... anyway... I am pretty hyper, and my DH kicked me out of our room.....said he can't sleep with me in there:lmao:

so here I am, I think I have read through every thread on the CB..... and now I made my own. I want to add more music to my Ipod,so I asked for suggestions.

I want suggestions from my LImey friends too!!!! I will tell you that I don't care for jazz, classical, or hard core rap...... ummmm....that doesn't leave out much!!!! and since I bring my Ipod to work every night....I listen to it about 30 hours a week.....
so does anyone have a favorite song or two that you can suggest????

Thanks!!!!:banana:

Anything Newsboys, DC talk... want fast or slow or both? And you know these are contempary christian. If you want song names, let me know!

Oh cool! :cool1: Thanks! This is my first win-- well I did get something like 12345, but that seems sooooo long ago!

I'd like to thank my fellow limey PEEPs for being so chatty....... :cutie:

:hug: for Mary -- WTG on 38,000 !!!!! :banana:

I have to run off - now that I caught up from Pg 2520 ... and get some real work done (I have to be like this Tues & Wed too so I can leave my desk in good shape for my Co-worker!) I will be back on tonight

:hug: for Teresa who is still feeling icky
:hug: for Jacqueline who seems like she needed one last night for sleeping
:hug: for kelly who was without the Dis very early this Morning (i think that is what I read)
:hug: for kat because she finally caught up

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for anyone else who might need it.. (I'm going to Disney in 2 days so I got plenty to hand out !! ) :hippie:

Hey T, I just reread you said 2/26 was the date for the countdown..... we're already counting down to that date! Just hope its prosperous for us! :worried:

It's exactly 28 days or 4 weeks from today! :hourglass

Well lets all pray thats a day of pure pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:hug: for Mary -- WTG on 38,000 !!!!! :banana:

I have to run off - now that I caught up from Pg 2520 ... and get some real work done (I have to be like this Tues & Wed too so I can leave my desk in good shape for my Co-worker!) I will be back on tonight

:hug: for Teresa who is still feeling icky
:hug: for Jacqueline who seems like she needed one last night for sleeping
:hug: for kelly who was without the Dis very early this Morning (i think that is what I read)
:hug: for kat because she finally caught up

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for anyone else who might need it.. (I'm going to Disney in 2 days so I got plenty to hand out !! ) :hippie:

:banana: 2 more days!!! :banana: 2 more days!!! :banana: 2 more days!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter