our secret green club? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope.....I am messing with the tag fairy on another thread.....;)

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY ON 430000!

I thought for sure it was gonna be PD again! :lmao: I'm not watching either. I'm looking at the stuff on Disney online.

aww....VA, I can't believe you had to cook and clean on your birthday....doesn't anyone in your family know about the birthday law?
You know....they one that states you don't have to do ANYTHING on your birthday???

and the most important birthday law when shopping for Mommy ...money is no object!:thumbsup2

Wow, we finally got as high as 50 the other day. I'm not sure what the temperature was yesterday or today, but I did think it was too warm for snow. Guess not!:confused3

What time are y'all reserving for the bbq...it's Saturday the 25th, right? Is it time to make the AP? (What is that, 180 days?-I've never made a dinner reservation for more than a week away!) Teresa said some of you guys are staying at the 50's section of the Pop Century. Have you linked your reservations together with a Magical Gathering? I am going to ask Teresa what her zip code is and how many in her party, that's the info the CM needed today when I made my reservation.

Y'all have a nice night, it's time for me to tuck the young uns' in. nighty night...I'll check in tomorrow.

Linda

P.S. Anyone heard from Cyn or Disunc? I may have to PM them...

aww....VA, I can't believe you had to cook and clean on your birthday....doesn't anyone in your family know about the birthday law?
You know....they one that states you don't have to do ANYTHING on your birthday???

Yeah....they dont seem to know that law , dang it! The one has a good excuse - she just got her cast off....the other was really sharing this party, w do every year, since hers was 3 days ago....so no better if she did it. Oh well, it was yummy... if only i could throw the dishes away! (had to use the real thing for hot pasta/sauce...)

ps - the butternut turned out pretty good > coudnt microwave it though, for this, needed to be blanched...so i kacked it w/ a knife - pain in the :eeyore: Bt microwavng will work for the soup recipe I want to try!!!

What time are y'all reserving for the bbq...it's Saturday the 25th, right? Is it time to make the AP? (What is that, 180 days?-I've never made a dinner reservation for more than a week away!) Teresa said some of you guys are staying at the 50's section of the Pop Century. Have you linked your reservations together with a Magical Gathering? I am going to ask Teresa what her zip code is and how many in her party, that's the info the CM needed today when I made my reservation.

Y'all have a nice night, it's time for me to tuck the young uns' in. nighty night...I'll check in tomorrow.

Linda

P.S. Anyone heard from Cyn or Disunc? I may have to PM them...

The ADRs can be made 180 days in advance. I think there is only 1 show per night & its at 6:30 pm. I think someone asked about the magical gathering & was told that there is plenty of seating for us all to be together. I'm not staying at POP, I'll be at ASMU and POR. Cyn doesn't come on too much anymore, but DU does occasionally. Most days he can be found at the Thread Killers site. G'nite

:wave2: Hi All.. Im new.. but I have seen Lots of people use Lime Green Mickey heads on doors and windows in hotels and also on the Cruises..

In December I will have a Lime Green head on my door too.. :thumbsup2 I will be on the Magic for a week..

Tag Fairy.. shhhh... dont get her here.... I already got reprimanded by a Tag Fairy, not Once, but Twice, tonight :(

Yeah....they dont seem to know that law , dang it! The one has a good excuse - she just got her cast off....the other was really sharing this party, w do every year, since hers was 3 days ago....so no better if she did it. Oh well, it was yummy... if only i could throw the dishes away! (had to use the real thing for hot pasta/sauce...)

ps - the butternut turned out pretty good > coudnt microwave it though, for this, needed to be blanched...so i kacked it w/ a knife - pain in the :eeyore: Bt microwavng will work for the soup recipe I want to try!!!

How's your sis that got the cast off doing? HB to your other sis!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY ON 430000!

I thought for sure it was gonna be PD again! :lmao: I'm not watching either. I'm looking at the stuff on Disney online.

Thank you!!!! (I didn't even notice:rolleyes: I guess I better pay more attention)

:wave2: Hi All.. Im new.. but I have seen Lots of people use Lime Green Mickey heads on doors and windows in hotels and also on the Cruises..

In December I will have a Lime Green head on my door too.. :thumbsup2 I will be on the Magic for a week..

Tag Fairy.. shhhh... dont get her here.... I already got reprimanded by a Tag Fairy, not Once, but Twice, tonight :(

What happened?

and the most important birthday law when shopping for Mommy ...money is no object!:thumbsup2

Thats funny - ause my poor DH LOST part of my present!!!:scared1: My sons whispered to him and he went out to the car and when he came back he looked :confused3 ...turns out each cub had gotten me a necklace, cause they couldnt agree on one - hope they find them soon!

Hello, welcome to the party!!!! :woohoo: Enjoy your trip. You can go to the first post that takes you to link #3232-- gives you all the info needed. Wow, you are all ready over 500+ posts-- you will fit right in here!!!! :thumbsup2 You can pm Dis Unc to get the secret handshake! :cool1:

CONGRATS ON 43,000!!!!

where's the tagfairy playing tonight?

she showed up on a few threads..... some people were getting multiple tags..... but then she was just editting peoples posts..... she threatened to take my tags away...lol:rotfl2:

:goodvibes

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay and play w/ us - we have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

What happened?

nothing:rolleyes1 I don't have any idea what's going on:rolleyes1

good question..... is she the one who TAKES tags away????

43490FaerieWand1.gif
Didja wanna find out? :p

geesh looking at all these brand new shining colorful Tags.... :thumbsup2

notice something??.. i still Do NOT have one.. but that's ok cause..

im not jealous that im tagless :rolleyes1

:cheer2: Congrats Everyone !! :cheer2:

43490FaerieWand1.gif
Patience DIS Grasshopper .... Patience

How's your sis that got the cast off doing? HB to your other sis!

Shes good - nice of you to ask. She showed us her scar (big!) tonight and let us feel the hardware you can feel under the skin...pretty wild!

We seem to love having b-days together in our family! My sis not born in Feb married a guy whose birthday is the day before hers - even the same year. And theirs are the week before my older sons....so thats the next round of b-days!

Thank You for welcoming me.. :hug: I love dis already and Ive been here less then a week..

I was on a few threads about Tag Fairies/ Tags and I was whinning because I dont have one.. :guilty:

well one post said that i am still a dis puppy and i need to wait and
the other said i need to be patient and she called me a grasshopper :goodvibes

I'm not really sure what the Tag Fairy's obsession is with Animals and Insects, but I like having Pet Names... so I guess I should go on Ebay and buy some Patience popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter