our secret green club? Part 9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to make me feel lonely :)

Kidding! How many suitcases do you bring to the mutherland?

For just myself, I have one large suitcase for all my electronics laptop, printer, camera, video camera, every cable imaginary, photo paper, memory cards. Well, just about everything. My makeup bag, which is a carry-on, that holds the obvious, as well as brushes, contacts, solution, sun glasses at least 2-3 pairs. A small duffle of shoes, at least 2 per day or ones that match an outfit. The sneakers are already on my feet. And a large suitcase for my clothes. (and yes, I wear and use everything I bring, otherwise it wouldn't come with me)

Way to make me feel lonely :)

Kidding! How many suitcases do you bring to the mutherland?

Well, we drive, so I don't think this counts.

But we bring 2 suitcases, one for Big Daddy and I . and then the girls have their own.
But there is also, the laptop backpack, the small travel case with all the toiletries, the bag full of car activites, the cooler........ :teeth:

If we had to fly, we would probably have one suitcase for each of us, plus the laptop.

But I'm having lunch with you on Friday! :lmao: :lmao:

:scratchin .....True.....

oh yeah....I may have convinced Big Daddy about november...AND my mom said that she will give me money for my birthday early!!! :banana: :banana:

but I am trying not to get too excited. Yeah right:rolleyes:

I just noticed that I have to change my signature.

:scratchin .....True.....

oh yeah....I may have convinced Big Daddy about november...AND my mom said that she will give me money for my birthday early!!! :banana: :banana:

but I am trying not to get too excited. Yeah right:rolleyes:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: And it only took me 2 weeks to remember to ask you too. :lmao: Teresa and I talked about asking you 2 weeks ago, and I was supposed to do, and I just got around to it. :lmao: Just remind me over and over again about this Friday please. :rotfl2: Also, a place, and time would be nice. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: And it only took me 2 weeks to remember to ask you too. :lmao: Teresa and I talked about asking you 2 weeks ago, and I was supposed to do, and I just got around to it. :lmao: Just remind me over and over again about this Friday please. :rotfl2: Also, a place, and time would be nice. :thumbsup2

see above!!!

oh, April is driving, so we can go anywhere. She has GPS to lead the way!!!!

HI Kelly and P89, and Hello to the rest of the gang..
Just want to ask for a good thought or two from my cousin - she is due June 3rd but has been admitted to the hospital with preeclampsia. she has been having lots of labor pains, has thinned out and is 1 cm dialated they will be doing the lung test tomorrow but Madisyn weighs 5 lbs 13oz today so the dr's think that is good and she is in a delivering position.. anyhoo I just thought I would ask you to remember us today in your thoughts.. I will try to keep you posted. Thanks Michelle

Ps kelly LOVE the new siggie!!

Good morning PEEPs!

In case anyone hadn't noticed, I've cut my DISsing time drastically! :( (ok, ok I'm still on tons, but....:confused3 ) Which means plenty of time for ya'll tomatoes to ketchup!! ::yes:: :teeth:

:banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

I did notice, was thinking yahooo..my chance. Then they got on me about being on here to much instead of working. :scared1:

I just dont get why they want me to work when I can DIS instead?!:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter