Our un-magical Day

Hi Katiebugladybug,
I'm sorry that your Walt Disney World trip in 2014 did not go the way it was and as a fan of the parks myself there could've something you could've done to make the trip be wonderful for your kids. First if your daughter had her heart set on meeting Cinderella the smartest thing you could've asked is this question? "Where else does Cinderella do meet and greets other than after the show?" and you would've gotten a better answer and it would've helped a lot. I do know that characters do meet and greets right after parades and you should've waited till after a parade was over to do this. As for Mickey Mouse I think you should've waited until another character meet and greet was scheduled for a Fastpass. If there's one annoying thing I noticed about Disney Parks is how they promise a character for meet and greet then replace that character with another character. And a better option to meet Mickey would've been at a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's
I'm very sorry that your daughter didn't have the chance to meet Cinderella but maybe your next trip will work out great soon

Hi Katiebugladybug,
I'm sorry that your Walt Disney World trip in 2014 did not go the way it was and as a fan of the parks myself there could've something you could've done to make the trip be wonderful for your kids. First if your daughter had her heart set on meeting Cinderella the smartest thing you could've asked is this question? "Where else does Cinderella do meet and greets other than after the show?" and you would've gotten a better answer and it would've helped a lot. I do know that characters do meet and greets right after parades and you should've waited till after a parade was over to do this. As for Mickey Mouse I think you should've waited until another character meet and greet was scheduled for a Fastpass. If there's one annoying thing I noticed about Disney Parks is how they promise a character for meet and greet then replace that character with another character. And a better option to meet Mickey would've been at a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's
I'm very sorry that your daughter didn't have the chance to meet Cinderella but maybe your next trip will work out great soon
LOL - you're giving advice to a poster whose trip was 7 years ago? I'd imagine they are over it by now. :rotfl2:

Oh man, I was so excited to see this in my notifications. After a year of mask debates and partisan politics, this is the thread we need to bring us back together and make us laugh. :lmao:

I'm really excited, this whole thread just made my night! LMAO. Thanks to whoever bumped it! I missed it the first time around somehow!

I only made it through a third of the posts in this thread before my laptop died last night. I clicked on some of the other links but wanted to leave the eating farts post for when DH was awake and could enjoy it with me! I cannot imagine this woman dealing well with a pandemic time trip because she has proven over her posts to be unprepared and unable to deal with the tiniest amount of adversity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter