Our Universal Adventure - Part 3

cstocks

Earning My Ears
Cast: Me, Mom, 42
DH, Dad, 45
DD 14
DD 11

Wednesday, August 15

This was Sea World day. I had made reservations for the Adventure Express tour which started at 11:00. We took the hotel shuttle to the park, and got there at around 9:30 am. After checking in and paying for the tour, we went over to the Key West dolphin show, which we all enjoyed, then walked around for a bit until it was time for the tour to start. There were around 20 people in our tour group, and our first stop was Kraken. Our guide took us up the exit, and we got right on the ride. This was fun, too. Not a ride I expected at Sea World. We then walked over to the Sea Lion area, and our guide got us each fish to feed the sea lions. This is where I knew I was in trouble. The tour was just starting and I felt like I was going to pass out from the heat. After the sea lions, we went over to feed the stingrays. I told our guide I was going to go back to the hotel (DH and the girls stayed). She took me over to Guest Services so I could sit and cool off for a while, then I took a taxi back to the HRH. After some cold water and a two hour nap, I felt much better. I went to the Beach Club for a beer and a sandwich, then went back to the room to wait for the family to get back.

They didn’t get back until almost six. After I left, they fed dolphins, touched a penguin, went to the Shamu show and the Clyde and Seamore show (and had really good seats). They also went on Journey to Atlantis, again not waiting in line. They had a really good time, and enjoyed the tour. It also included lunch. I tried not to think about all the money I wasted by leaving so early in the day.

After they rested up for a bit, we went back to City Walk and had a really good dinner at NBA City. DH had a steak, which he though was great, I had the pork chop, the girls had sandwiches. I also had the cinnamon berries for desert, which was wonderful. This was DH’s favorite meal of the trip. The girls went to play some games while we finished up dinner, then we went back to the hotel and all went for a swim. We got The Emporers New Groove on the in-room movie, and this time we all fell asleep half way through!

Don't feel so bad. I felt the same way at Sea World. Something about that park makes it seem hotter than the other parks. We had planned to stay all day so that we could see the fireworks at night. I only made it until around 3pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter