Out of Curiosity: How Does the Ontario Heat compare to Disneys Temperatures?

SpecialFXKid

Earning My Ears
Not that i'm prone to repeating myself, but just out of curiosity, how does the Ontario heat compare to Disneys temperatures?

We went to WDW April 2001 and April 2002 and the weather is perfect. Basically think of the nicest, non-humid Ontario summer day and that's April is WDW! In the summer however, picture the hottest, most humid, sticky Ontario afternoon, and that's July/August at 7am in WDW. S

My Disney~nut, don't know where they got that ~ children, screech with pleasure at the first really humid night that we get (that was in April, this year) with "DISNEY!" And last week, when we awoke to the patio doors all condensation-covered, and the sunglasses fogged up as we walked outside, the same response! "DISNEY!" Luckily, we go at a slower, and not commando pace when we are south. (Can only go in the summertime, BUT when I retire. . . .)

June 1998 ~ the end of our trip ~ dd was feeling better after a 24 hour tummy virus. I had just started feeling poorly myself, functional, so we went to Universal Studios. It was 9am and 90ºC HOT AND HUMID. NOTHING WAS OPEN! Only Fievel's Playland and Barney's playhouse, so we hung out there. Lunchtime, we went to the Hard Rock Cafe and IT HIT BIG TIME! I was soooooo sick, it was 100ºC HOT HOT HOT HUMID HUMID HUMID. It was the longest walk in the world to the car. I had to stop several times. July and August are worse. I think I can handle that heat better now because I am like old people now and it's too cold at 90ºC LOL! S

Oh yeah, the heat slows me down, which in my case is a bonus, makes me appreciate all the sights and not be a commando! S

With the recent heat waves that we've been having ... Its hard to say :) I had a coworker who just came back from Florida say it was hotter here than it was there ... never thought I'd hear that!

We just got back from our third summer WDW vacation. Picture our hottest, most humid summer day & that's what it's like there most days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter